• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG and MMORPG Thread

Charon

unscrupulous~
Years
  • Definetly Golden Sun 1 & 2 for the GBA. It's not origional, but it had great graphics, an addictive story, and RPG-style chatter that actually ISN'T boring. Oh, and did I forget to mention you can read minds?

Thine Eyes Deception

Comeback Kid!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    "Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga" and "Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door" are my favorite RPGs (you can tell I'm a Mario fan, can't you?).

Years
  • Here are my top ten:

10) E.G.G. Elemental Gimmick Gear

9) Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicals

8) Shining in the Darkness (Sega Genesis)

7) Time Stalkers

6) Pok?mon Emerald

5) Land Stalkers

4) Legend of Zelda: the Minish Cap

3) Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

2) Final Fantasy IV (WonderSwan Color Version)

1) Final Fantasy VII

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Final Fantasy is my favourite RPG series with both VII and VIII fighting it out for first place. Besides that though, Shadow Hearts: Covenant, Breath of Fire II and Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call (Nocturne in the US) are all fantastic stuff.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 27, 2014
    Heres My list
    5.Digimon World 4
    I liked the mix of action rpg.
    4.Wild Arms 3
    Graphics looked cool story was nice.
    3.Final Fantasy 6
    Omg!! I love this game awsome everything!!
    2.Breath of Fire 2
    Turning into dragons kewl, and of course Ninas HOT!!!
    1.Monster&Me
    Probally some of you never heared of this for you guys I feel....sorry. This is basically a pokemon game but with alot of better stuff!! Plus you could reach levels over 1000!!! Heres a link its a free mmorpg.https://www.monsterandme.com/

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My answer should be painfully obvious...Tales of Symphonia, hands down. It's more so the characters and the abundant interaction amongst them all that makes it stand out so much. ^_^;

I also really like Final Fantasy VII and Kingdom Hearts. And Pokemon, of course, but that's more so loyalty to the brand, I guess one could say, rather than liking the actual game. o.o

Years
  • CatGirl_Luna said:
    you have to buy that game before you can play it right? The screens look to beautifull to be a free online rpg =o
    jrose ,krose and prose is p2p now.

narose isn't you only needed a paid fileplanet acount to get a acount in the closed beta of narose now its free to get a acount later its gonna be to p2p to.

erose is almost starting closed beta (most people are already chosen)then its gonna be open beta soon than its gonna be later p2p and its gonna be around 12 euros per month(prices still being considered you can get a free trial of 7days)

there is also trose(taiwan rose) its in open beta now you can sign up at https://rose.joypark.com.tw/index.aspx .

and it great game indeed i was playing irose for 7months(it wass still in open beta).now i am waiting for erose to come out :chinese: and i a wiling to pay for it. its a great game :rambo:

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
  • it's kinda hard 2 say my fav. rpg cuz almost evry video game i've evr liked was an rpg. I'll make a list of my top 5 (in no specific order):
    1.pokemon ruby
    2.megaman battle network 5 Team Protoman (just beat the final boss, nebula gray, today)
    3.Fire emblem: The sacred stones
    4.Mario and luigi: Superstar saga (mario and luigi are so frikin funny XD)
    5.Pokemon Red (one of my first games evr)

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    THis is almost impossible to answer, I like so many.

Fire Emblem 4, 5, 6, and Most likely 9 are some of my favorites, Dig Dug, (That arcade game) Lufia series, The Dragon warrior series, Mario RPG, and countless others that would make my hands hurt if I typed them.

Pretty Boy Sean

Journeyman
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 15, 2007
    Final Fantasy Tactics

Suikoden II if you're talking about traditional RPGs though.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • World of Warcraft

You know what I'm talking about. World of Warcraft has got to be one of the most (or THE most) popular MMORPGs today. It currently has about over 2 million subscribed members (or 3 million, not exactly sure).

If you have any characters that you'd like to show off, any epic weapons/armor pieces that you'd like to brag about, or even just discuss WoW in general, then come here.

If it wasn't already obvious enough, I am one of the millions of people who owns this game. I currently have a lvl 47 Tauren Shaman as my main character (and a whole bunch of alternates). If you're interested in seeing what he looks like, click here

P.S: This was taken about two weeks ago, and since then I have upgraded some of my armor (and leveled up). I'll take a new one later when I'm not so tired.

Anyways, what are you waiting for? Start showing off your guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I am using my friend's 10 days free trial card from his game until I get my own one, which will be very soon. But currently, I have a Lv.12 Undead Warlock, pretty strong I must say for the time being. I have no special clothing on him except for the robe he is wearing which grants him extra Intillect(Sp?). I must say, this is an addictive game, stay away if you have a busy life and you don't want to ruin it. :P

Years
  • Golde Sun is a very wonderful game, great story line and plot, great heroes, variety of items and spells, and not bad quality of graphics, pretty high for a GBA game actually. I love this the most as a normal RPG. I also loved Breath of Fire, Pokemon, and such.

As for MMORPG, Wold of Warcraft is the best. ^_^

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    If I could afford to shell out that much monthly, I would =P

I was gonna get a private server version, but I heard they sucked

Back