• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] RPG Game Maker are still in Devolpement And I need A TEam for it

Rainney

Kogarasumaru Founder
Years
  • Hello everyone i am rainney the new game maker just join up today and hope we all can be friend... i am still working up on my File Project, wish that i got my own team member to join me and help me out as well on this project... If i was the only Member in this team it was will take me a long time here to get it done if i was the only one make the game... Hope You all wanted to help me out and share mw a good name for the title off the game file is still been fixed by me...

Rainney

Kogarasumaru Founder
    Years
  • lol i am not lunching the game yet.. because i am still fixed and have to remake everything my dear friend thank you for responding on my text

Narwhal

Meme Lord
    Years
  • lol i am not lunching the game yet.. because i am still fixed and have to remake everything my dear friend thank you for responding on my text

Launch pad isnt used for only launching games it's for looking for people to join your team :)

Rainney

Kogarasumaru Founder
    Years
  • well i still already go on different page as well i will do it serching for my group, i will do that as well i do that for any friend as well

Rainney

Kogarasumaru Founder
    Years
  • i already post it on other topic room off this place, it just i am waiting for the reson on it page topic, well i am planing to make a pc game world off poken rpg version world like the original anime games, but my plan was to make a better story line and way fpr the game i am planing to keep woeki

Back