• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

Who hasn't played ToS!? I mean come on! XD

I'll look into now! *disappears*
It's like saying "who hasn't heard of Harry Potter?" XD
*is still reading the 5th book* I stopped halfway through like a year ago, it got boring >>

How many RPs? Are we talked once that went somewhere, or in general? XD

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
I was going to join it, but I wasn't sure if you were still accepting people, and if they needed any indepth knowledge other than who the characters are and what they're like.

Exactly, Dave! Although I like the ToS game better than the harry potter games...although there is World Quidditch...*thinks*

I mean how many in general. I've actually made like 23 but only like .12256546% went anywhere...I'm hoping the new one that I collaborated with Skye on is going to be a big hit...it took long enough to get out... *sigh* XD

Kurosaki

I was going to join it, but I wasn't sure if you were still accepting people, and if they needed any indepth knowledge other than who the characters are and what they're like.

Exactly, Dave! Although I like the ToS game better than the harry potter games...although there is World Quidditch...*thinks*

I mean how many in general. I've actually made like 23 but only like .12256546% went anywhere...I'm hoping the new one that I collaborated with Skye on is going to be a big hit...it took long enough to get out... *sigh* XD
The OST for ToS is the pwnage too, XD
I bought it and then a month later I found a place to download it, XD

I've made, probably just over 20, and maybe 5 went past 5 pages. Tidays Rpers give up too quickly. I mean, if you're going to join an RP, don't decide to stop posting 3 days later.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
I know what you mean...I've felt that feeling before...*sigh*

They don't make rpers like they used to...it's ashame...although today's rpers are alot younger too...don't forget that.

I guess I lost my sexiness...*gets stared at with confusion* What! Do you think all those threads in the past got popular all by themselves! *gets struck by lightning* XD

Kurosaki

I know what you mean...I've felt that feeling before...*sigh*

They don't make rpers like they used to...it's ashame...although today's rpers are alot younger too...don't forget that.

I guess I lost my sexiness...*gets stared at with confusion* What! Do you think all those threads in the past got popular all by themselves! *gets struck by lightning* XD
I threw the lightning this time... XD
Yes, but they still shouldn't join if they aren't going to keep with it. Thats why virtually no RPs are completed now-a-days.

I'm almost done the first post in ToS...XD

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Raichu Master said:

Some problems with Rps are there are too many people doing too many different things so that others can't keep up! Even though the Rpers need to stick together, they should be monitored so they can't do anything by themselves! (get my drift sort of?) I was going to join the one you did with Skye but I'm afraid I'd get lost and that I wouldn't keep up with the other Rpers.. ._.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Total RPs created? Maybe 17-18, somewhere around there. Ones that were reasonably successful? 2 or 3, usually the ones I thought were crap RPs. Like Shentavo Academy, I came up with, planned, and wrote that out in maybe 15 minutes. Not my Jade Empire RP, that was a labor of love... *sniffles* I was so proud of it... I miss it.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Well hopefully that's what Dave's rp is for, the same with Skye and mine. So far he has the sweetest group of rpers that ever hit PC in it, and hopefully I get most of the same people! Along with some new faces! ^^

CC, don't be afraid to join any of the rps here. Mine especially, we're still accepting people of all different levels. But remember...it's all about the RP Sample, make a good first impression and that's what gets you in most rps! If you need any help just pm me and I'll try to give you some quick tips on how to do a really impressive RP Sample. The same goes with anyone else. I'm just too lazy to do what I know I should be doing, that's why my RP Sample for Chimney Rocks was a load of crap.

Yay! I can start rping again! *runs for the thread* *gets struck by lightning*

*throws a bolt at Yukito* MWAHAHAHA! *disappears*

~Ozy~

Years
Yes indeedy. Both look good so far!

As will I, I'm always more than willing to help the new generation of RPrs out with whatever. So drop me a line if you need some help. Just remember to respect your elders! :P

~Ozy~

Years
I remember the thought never occoured to me when I was a young'un. Then again, I've always been overly confident, prideful even, in my writing and RPing.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Actually I think from the start I kept my pride on the down low...I just thought no one would want to bother with a newbie so I never asked anybody and I learned how to rp the hard way, through a ton of criticism and failures. But I ain't that way at all. If a noob out there needs help I'm always will to give you a few pointers.

~Ozy~

Years
As am I. Both RM and I have been around, and (for the most part, at least) we know what we're doing. So to anyone who needs to improve their RPing, get in touch. We don't bite... At least I don't... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back