• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG maker & essentials [HELP PLZ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    ive been working on this game now for a while and dont want to lose it over a stupid mistake....

i simply changed the weather effect of a map and it gave me this error message...
    (i can no longer use the playtest, editor, or game function)

---------------------------
    Pokemon Essentials
    Exception: Errno::ENOENT
    Compiler:498:in `initialize'
    Compiler:498:in `open'
    Compiler:498:in `pbCompilerEachCommentedLine'
    Compiler:583:in `pbCompileTownMap'
    Compiler:3504:in `pbCompileAllData'
    Compiler:3636

This exception was logged in errorlog.txt.
    Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    OK

any help would be really appreciated...

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    -.-
    I just want my question anwsered lol... I'm not reading a hole blabbering post of "what is and isn't acceptable" for me making 1 simple thread. I'll never be back....

but thanks... I guess. >.>

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    To be honest, I don't think anyone who lurks over here is going to know; however, if you follow the link, you will find a bunch of people who do that sort of stuff all the time. Not only that, they will be able and willing to help you.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    I don't think this is where your suppose to post a question like this here in the community questions&feedbacks. Please do read the rules next time..so this thread is pointless at this moment.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I know you'll live a short life in this world, pal. So, OBJECTION!

Wrong place, pal.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    So, I'm guessing... 3 reports on it? (Mine was a bit mean, heh heh.)

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I think this thread is where you would want to ask, since this area isn't for Game Dev questions. oo;
    Good post !
    To be honest, I don't think anyone who lurks over here is going to know; however, if you follow the link, you will find a bunch of people who do that sort of stuff all the time. Not only that, they will be able and willing to help you.

I don't think this is where your suppose to post a question like this here in the community questions&feedbacks. Please do read the rules next time..so this thread is pointless at this moment.

I know you'll live a short life in this world, pal. So, OBJECTION!

Wrong place, pal.

don't worry about it. I already reported this thread the minute i read that tittle.

So, I'm guessing... 3 reports on it? (Mine was a bit mean, heh heh.)
    Bad, uneeded posts.

Do what Ahiru said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back