• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG Music/Boss Battle Themes

Alissal

Where am I?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2017

I don't care how long it's been since I last played this game this is still my favorite theme from the Gameboy Color.

Antonio94

Frostwolf
    Years
    This can be cheating but I really want to go for Persona 5 OST. For boss battles there are: Life will Change, Blooming Villain, River in the Desert, and Yaldabaoth.
    I've been playing Persona 5 recently so it seems I'm too obsessed with Persona now XD.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    Some of my favorite boss battle themes as follows:
    from Final Fantasy IV: Battle With the Four Fiends (the Archfiends' battle theme)
    from Final Fantasy V: Clash on the Big Bridge (Gilgamesh's battle theme)
    from Final Fantasy VI: Dancing Mad (Kefka's battle theme)
    from Chrono Trigger: Decisive Battle with Magus (Magus' battle theme)
    from Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow: Scarlet Battle Soul (Dario and Dimitrii's battle theme)
    from Castlevania Portrait of Ruin: Esquisse of Violence (Brauner's battle theme)

Back