• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 27, 2009
    Sorry if spam and I know this sounds n00bish but I tryed to make a RPG and it came up as mods needed to do something. What is the deal?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    So I take it, you didn't consider actually reading the Section Rules before posting?

*Sigh*

All threads submitted for the RP section have to pass through moderation in order to ensure at least some standard of quality within the section. Essentially, this means that Xenocrates or theEND has to read through your plot and decide if it's up to section standards. If it is, they'll give it the clear and your thread will appear, if not then it won't and you'll most likely be told why. (I wouldn't know this side very well since there have never been any problems with my RPs) This process might take a few days since they're human beings like everyone else (*Gasp* Blasphemy, I know) and as such have a lot of other things to occupy their time, but moderation is usually handled in a timely fashion, so hold your horses.

And next time: read before you post. Also, might I recommend that you post your future plots for critique/evaluation in the Discussion Thread? If your plot is not up to standard, people will pick up on it there and offer you improvement suggestions. If you act on these suggestions before submitting the actual thread, it will improve the chances of said thread passing through without a hitch.

Anyways, yeah, hope this answered your question. :3

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yeah, your roleplay didn't have enough plot, so it wasn't accepted. Feel free to repost it when you've added more.

Back