• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rps96's shop

what do you think of my shop

• very good

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • good

• ok

• bad

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • very bad

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemafia

Can I get a giveaway Latias,and do they have the Soul Dew,if possible can I get a Timid nature?

KODAH

Supporter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    What will you give for a shiny dunsparce, i was looking for a rayquaza? pm me what you can give for it or just put it up on the thread

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Can I have a Latias? I don't mind the nature, I just need it for the pokedex.

rps96

i'm a ******* 8P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    @pokemafia yes you can have a latias, sorry i dont have a timid 1, and no soul dew.

@kodah a shiny dunsparce for rayquaza holding a master ball or rare candy (you pick).

@batmonyou you can have a latias.

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
    Years
    What will you give for a shiny dunsparce, i was looking for a rayquaza? pm me what you can give for it or just put it up on the thread

lolz shiny dunsparces are everywhere now (thanks volroc)
    and i would like a dratini por favor

enderalex

Breeder/Trader :)
    Years
    lol seems like everyone wants a latias :p well i do want one too but ill give you a bulbasaur in return, who doesnt love a bulbasaur?!?! :)

rps96

i'm a ******* 8P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    update: new giveaway free Dratini with ExtremeSpeed (female only)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back