• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby Destiny DPFdex

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Ruby Destiny DPFdex - BETA 1.1 out!

Pokemon Ruby Destiny - Reign of Legends is a hack of Pokemon Ruby by Destinedjagold.

I am creating a Pokedex so all of you can find the Diamond and Pearl (along with Fakemon)Pokemon you are looking for in this game. This might later adapt into being a full RDROL Pokedex.

Pokemon Included:
    Spoiler:

List of Pokemon
    Navigation Page (anchor navigation)
    Locations (still need some locations, please submit)
    Evolutions

VERSIONS

BETA 1.1... LEGENDARIES ADDED

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    Let me get this straight. A hack...of a hack? Does Destinejagold know you are doin' this?

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    It's not a hack of his hack, it's a pokedex for his hack. Kinda like a walkthrough.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    Oh, ok. I get it. Nevermind my comment then, but you might still wanna pm him and tell him about it. I am sure he would be most grateful.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    permission granted. you don't need my permission to help me though, as long as you are in PC, that's fine by me. ;)

anyways, only D/P PKMNs will be listed here..? :\
    oh well... Starly is mostly common in Thin Forest.
    Buizel is common in Blue Path, and Drifloon, is in that place too, with EEVEE Female.
    Hippopotas is in Sand Path.

oh well... that's all for now. ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Thanks - Updated
    Need some player submissions for the legendaries please!

Thanks!

Back