• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Ruby Hack] Pokemon Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2006
    Is this game going to include the national dex with all 386 Pokemon or just 251 pokemon?

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
    Setokaibarocket said:
    Will you be able to change the music from ruby to revamped music from gold?

I know where the data is stored. I will try to decode it and insert music. I'm not promising anything though.

superanty said:
    Is this game going to include the national dex with all 386 Pokemon or just 251 pokemon?
    It will be 386 perhaps a few more....

Only a 2 more days to go until I start working on it again!

Scrap that. I couldn't keep away. I decided to show you all my newest finding : Multiple text colours in one box!!
    (Almost like Fr/Lg with the occassional different colour text) Anyway here's a screenshot :

[Ruby Hack] Pokemon Gold

BTW these screenshots are real, Just not in the game :)

hacker23

Begginer Hacker
    Years
    Hey amnesiahacker can i help you a bit with mapping im not to bad when it comes to doing mapping i think ???

hacker23

Begginer Hacker
    Years
    Do you want it the exact same as the Cherry Grove city in Gold version or do you want it remade differently???

And also if you are using elitemap can you tell me what bank number and town name that you want changed please so that i know so i dont go and change say the 5th map when you need the 3rd map changed thanx

Last edited:

Pokemon Master XD

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    What do you want done with the sprites? I got em off of a rom, so you should be able to use them. Do you want their clothes recolored, their skin, or what?

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
    hacker23 said:
    Do you want it the exact same as the Cherry Grove city in Gold version or do you want it remade differently???

And also if you are using elitemap can you tell me what bank number and town name that you want changed please so that i know so i dont go and change say the 5th map when you need the 3rd map changed thanx

It's ok I have cherrygrove sorted now, I forgot to post about it LOL

stellixlv255 said:
    What do you want done with the sprites? I got em off of a rom, so you should be able to use them. Do you want their clothes recolored, their skin, or what?

I have a spriter now. Thanks anyway.

Does anyone have any ideas of what features to add in in the journey?

partyghoul2000

Intermediate Game Designer
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    pokeball28...im not a mod, but i've seen that same post in a couple different topics...there is threads that tell you how to "hack in to pokemon games"

so stop asking that stupid *** question and have the post retain to the topic please...

anyways...amnesiahacker do you have an idea of the first release date for the beta is?

Last edited:

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
    sligkid said:
    hey dude can i help with mapping im pretty good with mapping what you need done? (pls tell me what map to replace so the size is a-ok)

If I need any maps I will PM you or hacker23 Thanks.

partyghoul2000 said:
    anyways...amnesiahacker do you have an idea of the first release date for the beta is?

The beta release should be around mid-late february I will post soon about the official release date

Thanks again everyone for all your support!! If you have any more questions I'll be glad to answer them.

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
    Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    sorry if you find me rude but id really like to see a few more screenshots of this awsome hack thanks in advance xdanx

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
    As_Stars_Go_Out said:
    sorry if you find me rude but id really like to see a few more screenshots of this awsome hack thanks in advance xdanx

I would post some but I haven't done anything more on it. Look for an update tomorrow. (I'm starting on tilesets tomorrow)

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    amnesia hacker, I have a couple maps that I have finished in my own unpublished hack that you can use.

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
    du1387 said:
    amnesia hacker, I have a couple maps that I have finished in my own unpublished hack that you can use.

Remeber this is a gold remake. If you have maps from Gold PM them to me and I'll consider using them. I will obviously give credit.

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
    Years
    voilet

this is my unfinished map of violet. it is screwed because i cant put in the pokemon center because the map is not wide enough. this was a hack of petalburg map i have enclosed a bitmap of it (pls if u no how to make a map bigger tell me asap ill finish this one :)) P.S the pokemon contest doors stand for where sprout tower is the black is where the headbutt trees are :) (rememebr its unfinished)

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    use elitemap or advance maps thingy magig l;ol... like in advanvce map go to map setting or properties or something like that tab and it will have the width and length of gthe map...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back