• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RuneScape the MMORPG

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
  • Who happens to play it? Kinda old MMRPG, been around since 2001.
    So here you can discuss RuneScpae :D

Currently I'm making a new pure. Awesome name to. Tanks R4Kids :D

Years
  • I have an account on RuneScape since 2006 although I did not play for a period of over 1,000 days:shocked:. Right now I am currently a member. My in-game name is Red1530 as well.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • All I've ever known about it is "Runescape sucks!"

Which I agree with. =|

I played it, but it was way boring and too plain, repetitive and boring. =| And the graphics sucked.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • " One question:
    Is this Rune Scape any good?"

I find it really fun. It is kinda boring when you start out. With no knowledge, you get quite confused. But when you get better, the game is amazing.

All I've ever known about it is "Runescape sucks!"

Which I agree with. =|

I played it, but it was way boring and too plain, repetitive and boring. =| And the graphics sucked.

When did you play it? Graphics have got better (minus the fact of the Graphics Pack 1 for some weapons)
    Just my opinion though.

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
  • The only thing I liked doing for a while was cutting down logs and selling them. :x I was a member for a while, but then it got a bit boring and I stopped playing.

Though thinking 'bout it... maybe I'll use the username that I used on Runescape again sometime.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2013
    The gameplay is boring and repetitive... way too much so. You have to spend hours just to get a skill up maybe 2 levels once you get above level 20 with the skill... or, at least, that's how I remember it.

LOL, NO. Hahaha, sorry, but as a player myself I just find that funny as you're waaaaaaay off the mark.

It take's like a solid day to get a skill to lvl 60+ though.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • The gameplay is boring and repetitive... way too much so. You have to spend hours just to get a skill up maybe 2 levels once you get above level 20 with the skill... or, at least, that's how I remember it.

-Scratches head- skills are amazingly easy to train.
    I made an account last night and it already has levl 60 in 7 skills.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • I'm sick of people saying it's repetitive and boring tbh, when it plainly just isn't once you get into it. You can't expect to have a great character straight away, it takes dedication. There's plenty of skills and quests to do to make it so that it isn't repetitive and boring, that's the whole idea. =/

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • I'm sick of people saying it's repetitive and boring tbh, when it plainly just isn't once you get into it. You can't expect to have a great character straight away, it takes dedication. There's plenty of skills and quests to do to make it so that it isn't repetitive and boring, that's the whole idea. =/

You Horizon, are one of few who understands the concept.
    -Shakes Hand-

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
    Years
  • I ran away to this forum to get away from it after leaving an RS one I was on for 2 years (I wanted to feel apart of something :3), don't tell me it's invading here too :o. I played that game for all of 3-4 years, time I wish I had never thrown away like that, I finally managed to pry myself away from it about 6 months ago. I'm glad to say I have resisted the urges to go back =D

Although new people to it don't let me put you off, it's a great game and all, just don't over do it. I actually do sort of miss it, but don't dare go back.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • I ran away to this forum to get away from it after leaving an RS one I was on for 2 years (I wanted to feel apart of something :3), don't tell me it's invading here too :o. I played that game for all of 3-4 years, time I wish I had never thrown away like that, I finally managed to pry myself away from it about 6 months ago. I'm glad to say I have resisted the urges to go back =D

Although new people to it don't let me put you off, it's a great game and all, just don't over do it. I actually do sort of miss it, but don't dare go back.

-mind control- Go back to RuneScape -end-

In other new, just got 60 WoodCutting. Took me a whole one day -facepalm-

Years
  • LOL, NO. Hahaha, sorry, but as a player myself I just find that funny as you're waaaaaaay off the mark.

It take's like a solid day to get a skill to lvl 60+ though.

Fine, then. I'll admit I was slightly exaggerating... but when you're like me and have at least 30 other things you could be doing right now, then you'd see that it takes too long for some people.

And there's really no depth to the gameplay unless you pay.

Evolia Redmoon

Fear the Shadowglen Clan...
    Years
  • " OH wow. Thats kinda sad, you guys. I don't care much about graphics. -For god's sake, I've played Animal Crossing DS for a long time!"

Years
  • " OH wow. Thats kinda sad, you guys. I don't care much about graphics. -For god's sake, I've played Animal Crossing DS for a long time!"
    You do realize this game is written in Java, so graphics will not be as great as other games. This is compensated by the fact it is independent of an OS.

Back