• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

runescape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    o_O Um, yeah. This can go in Other Games. <_< If it's not a club and you know it, don't put it in the club forums.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    yeah I've played it but it isn't very fun to me, and the graphics aint exactly the best

RubyMowz2

Banned
    Years
    What are your Login Names and what world do you go to most?
    Im RubyMowz and i usually go to World 63.... Tell me your world and i may visit you ther sometime!!

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I play almost all the time.

My name is Dawg 2005 (Don't forget space) and I'm level 54. If anyone has any good armor I can have lemme know. I'm broke and armorless.....-_-;

Message me if you want. I'm usually in world 70. Yes that's a member's world. It's fun there....But everything is so hard to get!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Honestly,
    I promise u guys if uve been playing runescape, then 1/2 a year to 1 year, after it WILL be ur favourite game, I Promise, u will hate it, just like I did, and same as every1 in my school, extremely addictive, but I just wish I would like it again... And I have been playing rs for 1/2 years, I still play it, but, very little and I only play it in like...once a month or so...

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Heh

My name is: The Johto and I am level 82.

I have been playing off and on since December and I am a member (so you can usually find me in World 22)

I am also the founder of PC's Runescape FanClub

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back