• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Running Angels

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
    Plot
    In a empty forest, Brad's dad built a large mansion for his son. He became famous and ordered Brad to have guards since he was so busy. For 2 years Brad walked around with these numskulls. One day, he and his guards were heading toward the TV studio when a mysterious person was found on their roof. Guard number 6 shot at him and they were forced to leave because of a strange event. The guys body produced a blob and attacked number 6. Leaving him to die, Brad and his guards fled into the air ship. Little did they know someone was lurking......

Characters

Brad
    Bio: A boy with a nasty attitude. He is spoiled and rich but appreciates none of it. He hates his life and dreads every day until now.

Jake
    Bio: A teenage thief who helps out Brad. The urge to battle and to curse lay strong in him. He is not American so sometimes he uses words in the wrong place. He cant talk straight ether. Nothing else is known about him.

ATB
    Association of Top Bounty-hunters
    Info: None

Episodes

Epp.1: No Foul Language

Eppy.2:Killer Bird of Steel

Last edited:

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
    Well I actually am wondering why the 2 panels are bigger than 3:paranoid: but all in all I like it quite alot

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
    Well cause i wanna show lots of the background on the first 2 so you get a feel of where he lives and then they get smaller cause they were normally that small or it would be a waste of space. Thanks for the praise to :) If anything looks like it needs to be changed then tell me now that you praised me. If you want i can make you in the story?? Just pm me with a sprite and maybe when or what you wanna do in the story. This is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than my last one!

Shadow Weavile

Roserade 1#
    Years
    ey your comic is good and, can i get in your comic ? i have my over world sprite in my sig
    and here are some over world pokemons i have
    Running Angels

name: Dj
    Is he part of ATB: Yes
    History: Dj was Grown up in the wild `till a Bad Guy found him and Adopt Him so he`s the Evil one But on a Day he think and want to be a good guy
    other:Nope

Last edited:

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
    Sure

Ok fill out this form so i know where to but the carecter

Name:
    History:
    Bio:
    Other:

If you fill out that youll be all set ;)

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
    Oh ok, well my next eppy is up sooo....... maybe more people will reply here. I'm sorry about the inconveints Shadow Weavile.
    Foret Grovyle am i aloud to use his sprite and give him credit?

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Graphics aren't to good, work on that. Work on your grammar and is it supposed to be funny cause you need to work on that to. Doesn't seem like this story is all that interesting so far and text under the panel is not exactly great. Overall I don't really like it and there are many flaws that need fixing.

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
    Dah. I havent gotan to my comic lately so sometime ill get back to it. One this is that for epps to come Jake will get in a habit of saying something at the end of his speaches.. Or you found that out all ready hmm?

Back