• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruriri! Pepare to be blown away by it's sheer cuteness!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Hii. n.n() Sorry once more for not posting alot recently. You know how it is, right? Anyway, Iv been working on this for a little bit. n.n() It's my current desktop wallpaper with a few pictues of Ruriri I had drawn out. Does it look all right? () Just wondering. n.n() It did take quite a while to make, and bear in mind that it was made for my laptop, so on my normal monitor, it looks a tiny bit darker than I intended. n.n()

https://www.ichigo.pichunetwork.com/riribg.jpg

Thank you for reading. n.n()

Meganium

I don't know how to really evaluate computer art, since a majority of what I have seen is simply unbelievable and incredibly difficult to do by hand. I am more of a paper and pencil artist.

I must say, though, that this is by far one of the cutest things I have ever seen.

Awesome job, there isn't anything to even critique, its just too good (AND CUTE!!!) ^_^

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Wow Orange that is sooooo cute act it's too cute for words! Wow !! I Love It Great Job!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh my gosh, that it so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! I can't believe you drew that too!

May I set it as my wallpaper please? ^_^ It's so cute, and I promise to tell anyone that comes on this computer that you drew it!!!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Oh my gosh, that it so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! I can't believe you drew that too!

May I set it as my wallpaper please? ^_^ It's so cute, and I promise to tell anyone that comes on this computer that you drew it!!!

Please, go right ahead. n.n- I don't mind when people use my art for things like that; it's just when they put it on their site, and don't provide me with any credit. n.n() But, sure! That's perfectly okay with me. n.n()

Thank you very much, everyone. n.n- I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was thinking of doing a series of these for my new website, but I suppose it would be more convenient if I created them on a 1024x768 canvas, and resize them to 800x600 to save as seperate files...() *L* Funny story, actually. I had frgotton that my laptop had 1024x768 resolution, and I'm use to using 800x600, so I went through the whole thing, and didn't notice it was too small for my resolution until I finished it. n.n() I ended up changing back to 800x600 in the end. n.n()()() Hmm, but anyway... I guess I should ask you guys for some suggestions on other Pokemon since I intended to make more. n.n()

Meganium

The G/S starters! Or . . . oh!!! The Chiko-line!

~Meganium, who would really like to see the Chiko-line. :classic:

Years
    wow, Orange, once again u have proved to be an astounding artist, its always a pleasure to see ur art!
    In fact, uir art is one of the main reasons i signed back up to pc! cept now im known as Fearnix_Storm and not Umbreon-Ads!

Once again well done!!!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    aww thats SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable! How do u create such cool art! It looks like an officail background! How do you manage to create things to such a high standar of quality. Its soooooooooo cute! Of course it looks cool! Awww I can't stop cooing :p sounds like a cool idea for a site! lol I think that some peeps would visit for the wallpaper alone!

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
    *envy* *envy* That's so cute. <3 It really is...

I love the one sitting. It reminds me of one of my friends when she doesn't know what's going on. o-o Just sitting there smiling.
    It's so cheerful. ^_^

If you want suggestions for others, how about a Marumain? :B lol Just a suggestion. *laughs* ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    orange*berry said:
    Please, go right ahead. n.n- I don't mind when people use my art for things like that; it's just when they put it on their site, and don't provide me with any credit. n.n() But, sure! That's perfectly okay with me. n.n()

Thank you very much, everyone. n.n- I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was thinking of doing a series of these for my new website, but I suppose it would be more convenient if I created them on a 1024x768 canvas, and resize them to 800x600 to save as seperate files...() *L* Funny story, actually. I had frgotton that my laptop had 1024x768 resolution, and I'm use to using 800x600, so I went through the whole thing, and didn't notice it was too small for my resolution until I finished it. n.n() I ended up changing back to 800x600 in the end. n.n()()() Hmm, but anyway... I guess I should ask you guys for some suggestions on other Pokemon since I intended to make more. n.n()
    Wow, thank you! ^_^ One of my main favorite Pok?mon is Raichu. *hint hint* I think it'd look cute on a wallpaper! =D

Back