• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

S.E.X!!!!!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'm not comfortable about talking about sex. Even though I'm approaching the appropriate age for that, I still don't feel ready for it.

Awesome.

Gotta go fast!!!
    Years
    I don't care too much about the topic itself. But I will still talk about it from time to time, but when it gets to the point where it can potentially make me feel uncomfortable that's when I draw the line/try to change the topic.

Last edited:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    My family is pretty much the only group of people I wouldn't talk about sex with; it's just...awkward. xD

Other than that, I don't typically bring it up, but if someone else brings it up, depending on the topic itself, I am perfectly fine talking about it. Like, talking about sex life Since i have none I am fine with, but like, fetishes and whatnot (which I have been asked about. xD) I am more leery of discussing with just anyone.

Back