• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

s ket ch b ook .

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • Honestly it has been a while since I posted any artwork on here. Though I've been using my tablet more and more as time has gone by, I'm still trying to find my own style and improve as much as I can.
    I posted here a year ago whenI just started my stuff looked like this. Working on filters and stuff :/Hopefully will keep this thread active!

My work as of 3ish months ago, oldest at the top, newest at the bottom.
    Spoiler:

As of this month
    Spoiler:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Really cute style! Love the lines and colour! As for critique, right now I would say just to watch your eyelines and to try and pay more attention to the perspective of the eyes. In some images you nail it, and others they are slightly off. Either way, you have a very nice gallery!! :3

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
  • Everyone here draws such cute things >_>. And you draw hands really well. I like the poses you draw too and I want to see moar~.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2013
    You nailed it especially in the harry potter image. I think the hair and eyes were especially well done and the body proportions are pretty good. I'm not one to comment as my art isnt good, but you have my respect! XD

Years
  • I'm a really big fan of your coloring! It looks very soft and nice, you choose great colors; I especially really like the coloring in the first image in the second spoiler tag. I'd definitely recommend working on your eyes though, as I'm seeing you have a little bit of trouble with making sure both eyes align properly and have the same overall shape. You've really improved in your images from three months ago and now, though! Please keep us updated~ :D

Back