• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] S/V + Arceus megathread [Shiny Galarian Moltres up for trades]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    fabulous. let me hop on violet. if you have any unwanted scarlet exclusives, a spiritomb by chance, or just any junk eevee/eeveelution/rockruff line, it would be great but not required in return.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    fabulous. let me hop on violet. if you have any unwanted scarlet exclusives, a spiritomb by chance, or just any junk eevee/eeveelution/rockruff line, it would be great but not required in return.

Ok just be a moment. Might have a spare Eevee, haven't played that for (obsessively combed every inch of the first 5 areas on the right of the map, finally got my Malicious Armor!).

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    progress: 1 ger ditto with "ok" stats

Ah that's cool I can wait - got let in a 5-star raid so have a good ENG one now.

I realised I forgot about getting myself a Scorbunny. But I might just wait for HOME connectivity for that (don't have a spare foreign Ditto in Gen 8 tho), can I ask if the one you have is in a special ball?

Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    right now i'm down to one scorb, jpn/duskball. i was planning to breed them anyway, but since mine's male i dont think it will have special-ball offspring. ill surprise trade a box or 2 and see what i can get tho

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    right now i'm down to one scorb, jpn/duskball. i was planning to breed them anyway, but since mine's male i dont think it will have special-ball offspring. ill surprise trade a box or 2 and see what i can get tho

If you breed with Ditto it always gets the non-Ditto parent ball so it will pass it down :)

Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    youre right, all the kids are duskball'd :) ive got a handful of them now if you want one still

Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    okay, im on/off randomly so hopefully we can catch one another. they all ended up with blaze as an ability; do you want one with better stats, or a specific nature or gender?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    okay, im on/off randomly so hopefully we can catch one another. they all ended up with blaze as an ability; do you want one with better stats, or a specific nature or gender?

No that's alright, once HOME is connected I can breed with my many HA 5IV ones. Just want it now to do the Pokédex, and because you could only get it from Poké Ball before.

Years
    • they/them
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    bumping; finished up the dex so i could trade anything for them - but i dont care for tradebacks/touch trades :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2023
    Would you be willing to trade your Scarlet paradoxes for my Violet paradoxes? Also in search for a Scorbunny ENG (Ball-type doesn't matter really. Just whatever you think fits). I don't really have anything valuable to offer though for Scorbunny

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hey, I see you have Fire Tauros. Do you need the Water one? I got a JPN one in a Luxury Ball I can breed off of

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back