• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabaku No Gaara Club.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wow....I'm kinda suprised this club wasn't made sooner... oO Unless there was an old one sometime back...

Anyhoo, Can I join? Gaara is awesome. ^^

Edit: oO Dude! Naruto-Arena is freaking awesomeness in a can! x3

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Ya NA is prete sweet... i think Gaara enjoyed it too.. didntchya? Lol... wellyes.. the time diff between england and canada is frustrating.. sicne whenevr im up... Gaara isnt :(.... lol well if im in da mornin..w ell thewe culd boith be on... but w/e... also.. Drew... if u dun mind..u culd add us... i believe u know the names if you jsu read up a bit more..,.

K-S out

Years
    Wow....I'm kinda suprised this club wasn't made sooner... oO Unless there was an old one sometime back...

Anyhoo, Can I join? Gaara is awesome. ^^

Edit: oO Dude! Naruto-Arena is freaking awesomeness in a can! x3

Ye, sure Drew, you can join! i will add you to the list! :P
    But ye, i was suprised that this club wasn't made! But still, it is made and we need more people! Erm... ye, that is it really! Later peeps!

HEH...'Kay. XD
    Here's a fanclub banner/button whatever you want to call it... for the club.

Sabaku No Gaara Club.

<3 Nyan.

Ye that is sweet! Nice one mate! That will be the main banner for the 'Sabaku No Gaara' Club! Nice work, "Believe it" ... *Crys*

Last edited:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Actually, a while back (In January) Rock Lee (Or now Karasuma) made a Gaara fanclub... then I was the co-owner. XD Then it kinda died...

PS, did anyone see the club banner?

Years
    I didn't lol, wasn't here i don't think! I just got the Gaara Necklace today! it is awsome! and also i passed my GCSE's A's, B's And C's i got! Wooop!

Ullion

Years
    Actually i think that Club Banner looks rele awesome :)... also Queen Boo.. u can find that on Ebay... thats where Gaara got his gaara 1... lol

Years
    Yes that is true, get it oon ebay! Normally it is 1P or someting like that! But yey, the forum is back, up and running now! So... everyone been ok?

Ullion

Years
    OMGZ THIS SITE IS BACK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOTTT lol... anyways... i dont even know how to trransfer english currency into canadian... let alone american...lol anyways.... nuthin new... ive jus been playing random RPG games that my friends tell me to play...lol

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Ehhh, I just stared coming back today, realizing that PC is working now. ._.;
    Anyways, I still love-love my Gaara, myaa! ^_^ <3

This pic I drew on paint, my character and Gaara in HTf forms. XD

Sabaku No Gaara Club.

Ullion

Years
    lol ^.-, nice pic there supergullwing! lol yes this site has been down tho, very angering indeed... *sigh* well, lol, since were talkin bout Gaara's move, heres one in english: ARMOR OF SAND! ohhh beat that lol...

Years
    Lol ye, there are alot of moves i could say, but sand armor is a good one, SABAKU KYUU, SABAKU SOU SOU! HA! you are now dead! So, that is a cool pic by the way! Nice one! We need more members lol!

Ullion

Years
    lol will, i have alrede watched up to episode 75 i think.. well the epi on youtube i jus saw was when Shino beat Kankorou with the ultimate bug attack! mwahahahah...lol anyhways and Gaara is like half-incarnation and half-gaara right now ... soo ya.... lol >.>

Years
    Ll ye it is good, is he fighting Naruto there? But Kankorou is awsome! He is really good! So ye! That is all i will say! By the way, the naruto game is up and running!

Back