• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Crazy Packers Fan said:
    Every time I work, I always think up all these great idea for my fanfic, like how it's going to end, and new romances to start, and of course then I get back to my apartment and waste time playing Dr. Mario and I don't get anywhere with the fanfic. But hopefully tonight will be different...

Sabrina, crying? No, no, no. That can't happen too often. She only cries when she absolutely can't help it, otherwise she can hold it in. I think the only time she's cried in my fanfic series is when she came so close to winning the Pokemon League championship, and came up just short... but that led to (what I thought was) one of the most romantic scenes.

Sorry I talk about my fanfics so much... I'm definitely not trying to brag, I mean, I'm hardly a great writer, and even less a dedicated one. But that's where Sabrina's character lives on for me, given she's not in the anime, not in the games, and who knows about the manga.
    Hmm, perhaps she can teleport the tear drops away before anyone can see them? XD

Psychic*Absol said:
    I know this scenery... School's the best place for ideas. But at home...*glares at her Nintendogs*
    XD, yeah. I had meant to do some studying last night, but I ended up battling Pokemon. And when I finally got to study, I was too tired to concentrate. >_>

Psychic*Absol said:
    Hm, I'm somewhere in between. The Sabrina in my fanfic is surely not the 'true' one, and maybe not even completely 'my' one, but does that matter? XD
    Not at all. Maybe your Sabrina, CPF's, and mine should meet one day! :D

Psychic*Absol said:
    You call +300 small? Our school's Manga/Anime club is small (ten members XD). But yeah, Pokemon is still popular, I think. This spring in Leipzig, I also met an Ash cosplayer and that's here, in Germany! XD Where Pokemon is not half as popular as in the United States! Whooray! XD
    Pokemon is kind of popular now, thanks to DP. My RL Pokemaniac friends went from 0 to 5 between March and May this year. XD But the anime club at Carleton died off years ago....>_>

Psychic*Absol said:
    And don't think that's how you get girls, but meh, I'm not like most other girls...maybe I should try dressing as a boy...
    But you're the only one who could pull off a good Sabrina! =P
    Hmm...if I was to dress up as an anime character to attract girls, I'd pick either Sasuke or Renji....or even Brock! (though I look nothing like any of them, heh)

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Hmm, perhaps she can teleport the tear drops away before anyone can see them? XD
    That doesn't sound very...sympathethic, somehow. >>

XD, yeah. I had meant to do some studying last night, but I ended up battling Pokemon. And when I finally got to study, I was too tired to concentrate. >_>
    English test for me tomorrow, wish me luck. I didn't study, but what's there to study for a language? XD

Not at all. Maybe your Sabrina, CPF's, and mine should meet one day! :D
    Well, via MSN, it could work. But...would we really want them to meet?!

Pokemon is kind of popular now, thanks to DP. My RL Pokemaniac friends went from 0 to 5 between March and May this year. XD But the anime club at Carleton died off years ago....>_>
    Not here, I think. I have too many internet friends who also like pokemon to count, but most of them are from the US. Real life friends that also like pokemon...four.

But you're the only one who could pull off a good Sabrina! =P
    Because I'm the only girl? >>;;; Well, I do have black hair, but brown/black eyes and nobody's gonna make me wear contacts. ><;;

Hmm...if I was to dress up as an anime character to attract girls, I'd pick either Sasuke or Renji....or even Brock! (though I look nothing like any of them, heh)
    Brock?!?!?!....please, no. >< Your ears will be pulled off in no time. :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I don't know if it would be too good if our Sabrinas met each other. I'm not quite sure what your Sabrinas are like, but I could bet on some sort of conflict... but thinking of 3 different versions of the same character meeting each other is too confusing for me.

Sorry my fanfic update got delayed... it was ready on Wednesday or so, but my internet connection was downgraded by my college, so it took until today for me to update it.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Like I said, I doubt it would be good...I can't speak for your and Zammy's Sabrina, but mine would freak out if she saw two 'versions' of herself. She freaked out when her doll returned and it was not pretty...

You updated?!?!?! ...*hits ff.net* ;_; I want to read, but I can't see the update yet! ><;;;
    (BTW, did anybody read the fanfic link I posted? XD)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I read that fanfic, I thought it was a pretty good start to a story... I hope the writer continues (I even reviewed it). Now hopefully I'll make sure to continue my fanfic sometime before the end of the week...

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    ^^ I liked the start, way better than some other "Sabrina biographies" I read. >> And, surprisingly enough, the author and me agree on the month she's born in- September. (April-7= September. XD) Iwish I could review...but I have my problems with ff.net. >>
    *growls* It took me two hours to get your update! >< But at least the beginning made me very happy. XD I love them teasing each other...maybe because my Sabrina also teases her boyfriend in the same way. XD And no, the man is not always supposed to protect the woman. Especially not in Sabrina's case...
    "I promise you, as the stronger psychic, I'll always protect you."
    ^.^ Too cute for words!
    I once supported WinonaxSteven, but Gracefulshipping (that's the right term?) also looks cute...
    And once again, the teasing...awww....XD
    Hm, this post turned into some kind of review...but I doubt sombody would mind, right? XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Psychic*Absol said:
    Well, via MSN, it could work. But...would we really want them to meet?!
    No idea, XD. They'd probably go at it with one another, ^_^.

Psychic*Absol said:
    Because I'm the only girl? >>;;; Well, I do have black hair, but brown/black eyes and nobody's gonna make me wear contacts. ><;;
    Yes. I'd probably be put into a mental hospital if I dress up like Sabrina. =P

Psychic*Absol said:
    Brock?!?!?!....please, no. >< Your ears will be pulled off in no time.
    Sssshhhh! That's the idea! =D

Crazy Packers Fan said:
    I don't know if it would be too good if our Sabrinas met each other. I'm not quite sure what your Sabrinas are like, but I could bet on some sort of conflict... but thinking of 3 different versions of the same character meeting each other is too confusing for me.
    I'd guess they would be alternate universe versions of the same person, heh. Kind of like that Jet Li movie "The One," or even Fullmetal Alchemist.

Psychic*Absol said:
    ^^ I liked the start, way better than some other "Sabrina biographies" I read. >>
    I'll pretend that that's a compliment. XD

Psychic*Absol said:
    *growls* It took me two hours to get your update! >< But at least the beginning made me very happy. XD I love them teasing each other...maybe because my Sabrina also teases her boyfriend in the same way. XD And no, the man is not always supposed to protect the woman. Especially not in Sabrina's case...
    I agree, on both counts. I wouldn't mind being rescued by Sabrina a few times. =D

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Sabrina's teasing of Will has been a constant theme in their relationship ever since they met... but lately I've been letting Will tease her back. I also have it that Sabrina used to hide a lot from Will, blocking him from reading her mind, but she's become a lot more open to him now.

Gracefulshipping (Wallace x Winona) is the only true pairing for those two characters... they can't be with anyone else... it's even sort-of canon in the manga apparently... but of course that's a totally different topic.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Yes. I'd probably be put into a mental hospital if I dress up like Sabrina. =P
    *imagines Zammy being dragged into a mental hospital, wearing a wig and Sabrina's clothes* *snicker*

Sssshhhh! That's the idea! =D
    O.o I don't get it...

I'll pretend that that's a compliment. XD
    XD! Eh, that wasn't directed at you/your story, but if you think it was...0=)

I agree, on both counts. I wouldn't mind being rescued by Sabrina a few times. =D
    Me neither...though I also wouldn't mind rescuing her myself...*cough* Tho' that will never happen. She doesn't need to be rescued that often, I think.

Heheh...Will finally *tries* to get the upper hand. The whole way they're acting is so...cute. *can't find another fitting word* XD And how desperate Will was sometimes because of her blocking him...=3. I can understand her in some way. Opening up to someone completely before you you him/her well isn't a good idea. But by now, she should trust him enough, I think. But maybe she still keeps some things secret from him, maybe...
    Ahem....POST THE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP!!!! You almost killed me by ending the last chapter at this point! Winona, just finding out that Wallace wanted to marry her and then her being about to be killed...argh! >< I hate this tension! You're not going to kill another character, are you?!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Early in their relationship, Sabrina was intent on keeping some things secret from Will. Now she's gotten to the point where she trusts him, and where she doesn't feel like she's giving up her own power by allowing him to know her thoughts. That of course doesn't mean Will always understands what Sabrina's thinking about!

I figured that if InuYasha and Bleach can end every other episode on a cliffhanger, I could end half my chapters on cliffhangers... but at least I'm getting better when it comes to writing more often.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I noticed. Sometimes, I wondered why she didn't open her mind to him, but then again, I would do the same. To gain someones trust needs time. And over 39 chapters are enough time, I think! XD
    But that still doesn't answer my question if Sabrina still has some secrets from him...0=) (Or, for the matter, if she's going to keep secrets from him in the futute...)
    That of course doesn't mean Will always understands what Sabrina's thinking about!
    *cough* Seeing as how much of a psychic *expert* he is, that's no surprise. How did he manage to get into the Elite four if he doesn't know much about his element, anyway? XD
    *growls* Yeah, I know many series end every episode with a cliffhanger, but I didn't know that authors can be that cruel, too! ><

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Well, if Sabrina is holding secrets from him, they've got to be a secret to the reader too...

Sorry, you'll have to wait a little longer to see the next chapter... Wednesdays through Fridays are always really busy for me.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Well, if Sabrina is holding secrets from him, they've got to be a secret to the reader too...
    Hm, that's something to think about...0=)

Sorry, you'll have to wait a little longer to see the next chapter... Wednesdays through Fridays are always really busy for me.
    *glares*...*sighs* Well, I know how to be patient. *glares at authors who update their fics like once in a full moon...>>*

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    *glares*...*sighs* Well, I know how to be patient. *glares at authors who update their fics like once in a full moon...>>*
    *is glared at*

XD I never have the time to write, unfortunately. Also, when I do, I'll be updating a fic that has nothing to do with Pokemon. =P

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I've been thinking about this... Sabrina in the second-generation video games supposedly foresaw a great trainer (Gold) who would defeat her. If she really had that much foresight, she would be a really boring character in my fanfics. Nothing could go wrong, because she'd stop it from happening. Unless, of course, that the reason something went wrong, is because she failed to stop it from happening... oh, here I go again getting myself all confused. What I mean to say is that the Sabrina in my fanfics isn't nearly as powerful telepathically as the one in the games, or else a lot of suspense would be gone, that's for sure.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *is glared at*

XD I never have the time to write, unfortunately. Also, when I do, I'll be updating a fic that has nothing to do with Pokemon. =P
    *normal glare evolves into glare of death* >> You know, my patience is not endless, right? But at least you're not the only writer who *forgets* his fanfic...but some forget it right before the epilogue *grumbles*....

That's why I don't give my characters the abilitiy to foresee the future, CPF. It would ruin my plot XD (Characters: WHAT?!? This is going to happen to us? No way! *go on strike* P*A: ._.() ).
    If we're talking about Game Sabrina, I think she does have to ability of foresight, but either she doesn't use it often or she can't use it often. Otherwise, she would foresee every loss/win/draw/etc. and that would be a pretty boring gym leading career. I can't just see her being happy with such a life. ('Being happy' meant ironically in case of Anime Sabrina...) I could even see her giving up that ability just for the chance of having a happier life.
    And finally, I don't think you need that ability to be a very strong psychic. 0=)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    When my version of Sabrina has foresight, it's usually sort of clouded... she can sense something good or bad, but usually not exactly what it is. She certainly didn't foresee her loss in the Pokemon League tournament semifinal, or else she wouldn't have reacted in such an emotional way. Of course, she's probably stronger than any other psychic. (It's kind of fun to talk about my characters as if this is all canon... well, it's fanon, at least.)

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I guess that's a good mix between complete foresight and no foresight. XD But if Sabrina had foreseen her loss, would she have entered the tournament at all?
    Hm, sometimes I think there might be psychics as strong as her or even stronger...(blasphemy, I know, but forgive this 'old' Absol...XD) I mean, how many psychics have we seen so far? In the games, we have the trainer type Psychic, Tate&Liza and...? I don't know if Lucian and Will are true psychics in the game. In the manga, there's the trainer type, too, but I don't know about the other gym leaders/elite four. And in the anime, we certainly only have Sabrina and Anabel. And Anabel, as a Frontier Brain, is supposed to be stronger than a gym leader...

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Other psychics... yeah, I guess there aren't that many, besides all the lackeys in the Saffron gym and in other bizarre places like Lavender Town. And in the anime, well, I missed the Frontier Brains episodes, so I don't know much about Anabel other than the fact there's a popular shipping with her and Ash. Of course, I've "made" other characters into psychics, for example Sinnoh champion Cynthia (Shirona), Giovanni and Steven.

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    Hm, pretty sure I made the Original Sabrina fanclub here before this one.

Oh well, I'm too lazy to update mine anyway.

Good luck with getting members!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back