• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I've found a way to pull away from my newfound obsession with the anime InuYasha to write the beginning of my next story... "less than pure" thoughts around Sabrina are something that shows up pretty early. That can only mean Sabrina's cold wrath...
    *cough* I know what you mean, I know what you mean...but it's nice that you will write the beginning of your next story. ^^ I'm already waiting.

And in trying to think of some sort of topic related to Sabrina, I started to wonder about characters from other anime that Sabrina resembles. Obviously the first one that came to my mind is Sailor Pluto... she has long green hair, a similar fashion sense, wearing nearly identical boots to Sabrina, and a sort of mysterious personality. I'm sure there are others who Sabrina resembles, but my anime knowledge is fairly limited.
    Sailor Pluto was also my first thought, even though I never saw an episode of Sailor Moon. XD I was too young then to watch Anime...
    Let's see...I would sey, connected with my current obsession with Negima, Setsuna Sakurazaki. XD Okay, I have only read the first two manga and everything else I know about Setsuna is from wikipedia, but I think the two are a little bit alike...a little bit. ^^ Blame it on my current obsession with this manga...

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Actually, the first two chapters are already up, or at least they should be...

I guess you think Sabrina has a lot in common with characters named "Setsuna" (Setsuna is Sailor Pluto's other identity). I'm finding some comparisons between Sabrina and Kikyo from InuYasha... Kikyo seems to be sort of quiet, with a cold look in her eyes.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Already up?!? Fanfiction. net, why are you failing me? T_T
    XD Well, I'm not sure if they have so much in common, but Setsuna seems to be a loner, a bit weird and very serious, and well, that's similar to how I picture Sabrina. I still need to find a better comparison, but all other manga characters I know are NOT like her.
    Oh, maybe except Eva, also from Negima. She's called Doll Master and now guess why....;-)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I'm choking... I can't come up with anything to say... well, I once made a LEGO version of Sabrina, complete with hair painted green... although the paint has dried up and fallen off now... I should try to paint it again and post a picture of her. (My sister and I painstakingly tried duplicating all Kanto and Johto trainers we knew, painting their hair... we even tried matching hairstyles of trainers, including Jasmine's pigtails, which unfortunately fell off eventually.)

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    ^^ That's cute, CPF! Post a picture if you find one!
    I remember I once tried to make one of my dolls look like Sabrina's, but everything except the dress looked different. The dress through was really good, I think. ^^ Sewed it myself. *proud* XD
    Yeah, and I tried to re-make all of Kanto's badges with clay. Was more difficult than I imagined...

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Sometimes I hate being lazy. I've let my story go for way too long, and I have failed to take a picture of my LEGO version of Sabrina... I think I'll find time to do so on Wednesday, when I'm back from my vacation.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    @CPF No problem. ^^ Take your time, I took mine (and went off for over two weeks XD).
    And yes, you can join, silverfox! Welcome and have fun here...although it's pretty desolated right now...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Welcome, silverfox! Welcome, Jeshi-chan! Hope you still like it around here. =D

Jeez, I haven't posted here in awhile....lemme see, what can we discuss....

How about a Sabrina Theme Song? XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    All right, finally some action around here... I got around to taking a picture of my LEGO version of Sabrina. Okay, so it isn't perfect, the picture's blurry and way too big, and I lost the longer hair that she had before, but it sort of resembles her...
    Sabrina Fanclub

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Forum almost failed me...tok me some time to get to see your picture, CPF. But it's so cute! ^.^ And it really does look a bit like Sabrina. I wish I still had my LEGO stones and could do the same.

Welcome, silverfox! Welcome, Jeshi-chan!
    Heh, I'm the co-owner, I have to welcome all the new members first! XD (j/k). Anyway, welcome, Jeshi-chan! *falls on her knees* Finally! I'm not the only girl around here anymore! XD
    A Sabrina Thema song? Hm, Barbie Girl? XD just kidding, just kidding...I'll take a look at my Within Temptation song list, that band makes great dark/gothic like music, at least one song will fit her, I think.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Heh, I was looking for some videos for Sailor Mars....yeah, I have become a fan of hers recently. Any idea why? I may have one, XD:

Sabrina Fanclub
    Sabrina Fanclub

And in case you didn't know, Mars is Psychic! =O

Anyhow, about the video....I found it here, and now I'm wondering if it'd fit the other girl. ^_^

btw, the song is "Call Me When You're Sober" by Evanescence.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Unfortunately, with my dial-up Internet, I can't view the video... Sailor Mars still remains one of my favorite anime characters to this day. I never thought of her similarities to Sabrina, though.

As for a song, I can't really think of any that fits Sabrina... maybe it's because I don't listen to any depressing music. But that wouldn't be an insult to Sabrina, would it?

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Heh, I was looking for some videos for Sailor Mars....yeah, I have become a fan of hers recently. Any idea why?
    Well, I have. *g* As I already saw a site that compared Sailor Mars and Sabrina and said they were very similiar...well, I'm not a fan of Sailor moon and never was. I was probalby to young to be one back then. XD
    I'll just look for the lyrics of the song, I doubt I'll be able to download it. But for all of you who want to know which songs I associate with Sabrina... *gets out her short list*
    Within Temptation: Frozen, See who I am, Stand my Ground, Pale
    If I have the time, I'll post some of the lyrics, they're wonderful and really fit Sabrina. ^_^
    And no, CPF, I don't think that's insulting. After all, the songs I posted are all more or less depressing...

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I guess then I shouldn't feel embarrassed that I started watching Sailor Moon at 16 (and still feel emotional every time I see that one episode with Rei breaking Yuichiro's heart).

It makes me wonder, though: who would win a battle between Sailor Mars and Sabrina? Allowing Sabrina to use her Pokemon, of course... but I still think Sailor Mars would win easily, given her psychic powers. Of course, if Sabrina has a Slowbro that we don't know about, then Mars's fire won't be all that effective.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    ...*doesn't know what to say* I'm out of this chat because I never saw Sailor moon. I don't even know when it started here in Germany...but I was younger then ten, that's one thing I know.
    I'll just say Sabrina would win, because, you know...she can always turn Sailor Mars into a doll. 0=)That and I would never say that sweet Brina would lose to anyone. 0=)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back