• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
Years
  • No, no, no. I didn't have trouble reading it because I hated it. It was troublesome for me because, well...would *you* like to see Cynthia experiencing all the pain Sabrina has? All the emotional up and downs and the physical injuries? Just put yourself into my shoes for one moment and think about how you would seriously feel if the roles were switched and it was Cynthia in that wheelchair, with her hands/legs destroyed, her face destroyed and her husband cheating on her. And the one who hurt her getting away with life and laughing right into her face. *Then* you know how I felt reading yesterday's chapter. I did not hate the chapter, but I hate to see Sabrina being tortured like that. I hurt in my fic, too, but she always stays strong, no matter what. And psychics have the move recover for a reason...

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Okay, I guess so. To think about it, Sabrina really was tortured in this chapter. Although Will wasn't cheating on her - the incident with Karen occurred five years ago, and he and Sabrina met three years ago. Plus he wasn't lying when he thought that he was a virgin. Karen, however, is almost as despicable of a human being as Cynthia. She extorted all that money from Will just for him to find out that she basically raped him.

Although Cynthia turning into a pool of black blood isn't exactly thrilling to me!

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Fine, nice of you to realize it. XD It wasn't only the physical torture- I suppose that was handled *well* in that chapter with Cynthia, it was more of the emotional pain. Though I have to agree, it was a bit weird seeing Sabrina angry over something that happened five years ago. I guess it was more the fact that it was Karen and not some random woman, because Karen turns out to be a real threat to their relationship now and again.
    (I wonder how Karen hid being pregnant with twins- *someone* was bound to notice, never even mind that hiding two small children is equally difficult. And with being away from home so often, Karen can't be much of a good mother, anyways.)

Hey, 1. she's not really dead, it's just some strategy to confuse and 2. she was never tortured nearly as much as Sabrina, neither physical nor emotional.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Yeah, it mainly had to do with the fact that it was Karen - who's been a threat to her. Keep in mind that in my story, Karen and Will were not members of the Elite Four until right before they met Sabrina - so the period of time when Karen was pregnant was after she broke up with Will. It's bit of a mystery of why she would want to break up with a man, yet him be the father of her children, but Karen is mysterious like that.

And Cynthia better not be tortured! Only a little trouble for her, now and then.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Mh, I kinda remember the timeline, yet I still think someone should have noticed Karen being pregnant and someone should have started questions about the father...(I only realize now that Karen could possibly be lying about the father's identity, just to make Will insane.)
    Meh, Karen is not only a mystery, but also a very evil woman.

...*no comment*

And now, finally, to the review. And yes, I post it in this club. >>
    Title: Kinda made me now what this chapter is about.
    In typical Will fashion, however, he was completely clueless to what these operations were, or even if Sabrina had survived her major injuries.
    Dunno if that's typical for him, but it's very rude, kinda.
    Being a psychic is not all it's cracked up to be
    I know, I know...
    Especially when I can't even sense Sabrina's presence.
    Not a good sign.
    These poor people are hurt badly, but they also must be a pain in the butt to take care of, Will thought. I'm sure glad I don't have to put up with that.
    *kicks him*
    I'm sorry… um… what are you?" Will asked.
    *kicks him hard*
    "Boy, I didn't know my masks became in fashion,"
    *raises eyebrow and snickers* Oh, Will, if you just knew...
    "That's a coincidence."
    *sighs* No, it's not.
    "Are you a robot?" Will asked. "No humans have hands like those."
    *kicks him very hard*
    "What are you doing here, boy?" Cynthia asked angrily.
    I doubt that she's in much of a position to call him boy...especially since he's the one who saves her.
    He smiled when thinking about that.

I guess I do like her calling me that, he thought.
    *raises eyebrow* Seriously, Lucian?
    "No," he said. "No. You're not Sabrina. You can't be."
    *kicks him very hard again*
    "What's all this talk about Karen?" Will wondered. "I'm so confused."
    Me as well.
    "Dark powers come out of a person's hands, Will," Sabrina said. "I no longer have my original hands."
    I seriously doubt that's enough of a reason to lose one's powers, but I have my fic to expand that...0=)
    but there was something missing.
    Her wedding band?;-)
    By the end of the story, Will was in tears.
    Well, he was not the only one.
    "Or would you have gone off to be with your children?"
    For a moment, teh Absol was happy. Then confused and unhappy. Then happy again. XD
    too bad they now know a different man as their father."
    Bruno?
    "Sabrina, you must have lost your mind!" Will screamed.
    He's not that wrong, that's what I thought at first, too.
    "The bones were so destroyed that they can never heal.
    Ouch. >.< Never mind what I said a while ago.
    he thought it would be romantic for us to look similar.
    In theory, it IS romantic.
    "Either way, our marriage is over," Sabrina replied coldly.

"And what a shame that is," Will stated, as he walked away.
    >.< *cries*
    I simply go off the argument that she was controlled by Dialga when she committed every crime of hers."
    This is so....awful. >.<Using her own strategy against her.
    "But if she gets off, then you will be the personal servant of Cynthia and me for as long as you live."
    ;-) That works.
    "Karen, he's here," Bruno stated.
    Looks like someone was waiting for him.
    In order to have any chance of saving his marriage with Sabrina, it was going to cost him dearly.
    Things are *really* not going well for her family. She's being, well, quite handicapped and Will's broke. Yeah. >>
    "Those children are yours and mine."
    BTW, any idea of how they should look like? I have some ideas...
    "May I kiss my children?"
    "Hug" would sound more appropiate...
    "You have to wear yours forever, so will I.
    That IS romantic. (But he'll still wash his face now and then, right?XD)
    I don't care if it means you spending time with Karen,
    Whoah. Oo Pretty...nice from Sabrina.
    as there were holes in the mask for her lips, her nostrils and her eyes
    Would make breathing a bit hard otherwise, no?
    "Quiet, boy," the judge stated. "Cynthia Celestic is sentenced to a lifetime exile from the lands of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. She is to be sent to the land of Orre.
    Whoah, everyone's calling Lucian 'boy' now. (Makes me wonder if Roy should, too. Yet Lucian's way older than Roy, making this sound awkward.)
    And the sequel jumps in joy at this announcement. XD
    She must immediately leave and never return – on punishment of death."
    *snickers* Makes the sequel much more interesting.
    She just sat there in a state of shock.
    Well, I would be, too.
    As she passed by Sabrina, she spit in Sabrina's face.
    *kicks Cynthia* There will be revenge. Oh, yes, there WILL be revenge.
    "What will you name the child?" Lucian asked. "I know it's a boy."

"Henry," Cynthia stated. "He will be royal, just like Roy."
    First, how does Lucian know? Second, I already said I loved the name Henry, yet I'm going to repeat how MUCH I love it. XD
    She, Cynthia Celestic, had gotten away with murder.
    *nods approvingly* Mass murder, actually.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Lucian's a psychic, that's how he knows. Plus the name Henry originally came from a suggestion from you; I guess I liked it enough to use it.

How should I feel about Sabrina's fate in this chapter? Let's see...
    *tiny Sabrina pops up on my left shoulder* *tiny Cynthia pops up on my right shoulder*
    Sabrina: I was your first love! Have mercy on me!
    Cynthia: You don't even like her anymore! I'm now your one true love in Pokemon!
    Sabrina: You can at least like me, be a little nicer to me!
    Cynthia: She gets what she deserves. She's not even human anymore! She doesn't have a face, she doesn't have hands, she can't feel things, she can't walk, she's pretty much useless!
    Sabrina: How did I deserve this?
    Cynthia: Make her bow down to me!
    *I take tiny Sabrina off my left shoulder and place her face down in front of Cynthia*
    Cynthia: That's better, boy.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Lucian's a psychic, that's how he knows.
    So why didn't he know that the child was Cyrus' in the first place? He didn't when Cynthia announced that she was pregnant again....
    Plus the name Henry originally came from a suggestion from you; I guess I liked it enough to use it.
    ^.^ I kinda remember, the name Henry did come from me. (As someone who used to study French, I pronounce in 'enry to make it sound funny, though 0=) )
    How should I feel about Sabrina's fate in this chapter? Let's see...
    *tiny Sabrina pops up on my left shoulder* *tiny Cynthia pops up on my right shoulder*
    *snickers as she imagines this* Give Cynthia little devil horns and Sabrina angel wings and it works.
    Sabrina: I was your first love! Have mercy on me!
    Yes! You have no mercy on her at all. (Makes me wonder what will happen if Cynthia's not your love anymore...I guess I'll enjoy that fic. Enjoy it very much.)
    Cynthia: You don't even like her anymore! I'm now your one true love in Pokemon!
    So? >> Mewtwo was my first love in Pokemon, too, and I don't torture him in every fic. In fact, I don't even mention him much. XD
    Sabrina: You can at least like me, be a little nicer to me!
    Agreed. Really agreed.
    Cynthia: She gets what she deserves. She's not even human anymore! She doesn't have a face, she doesn't have hands, she can't feel things, she can't walk, she's pretty much useless!
    ...she's much more human than you, mass murdering insane wanna be dark queen of doom with no morals at all. And aside from killing people, you're pretty much useless too. And as a non-fiction person, your powers can't affect me. XD!!!
    Sabrina: How did I deserve this?
    Cynthia: Make her bow down to me!
    *I take tiny Sabrina off my left shoulder and place her face down in front of Cynthia*
    ...she really doesn't deserve this. *takes little Sabrina and hides her from evil Cynthia* *puts out tongue* :-P
    Cynthia: That's better, boy.
    Guess Lucian's not the only one who likes being called boy...

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    The character of Lucian is basically based off me, besides his book-reading tendencies... so naturally I would love to be called "boy" by a girl. Lucian's passive, conservative behavior is based off my own - while Cynthia represents the perfect woman for me.

By the way, the Sabrina who appears in my upcoming Survivor fic (more info coming soon!) will be in her original state, not in her robotic form. Of course it's that robotic, disabled, inhuman form of hers that will have to appear in the future fic.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Heh, and I thought I was self-inserting myself too much. XD Did you know that I recently read a fic where Lucian and Will are brothers, of all things? XD And what does this have to do with the topic? Dunno... *sweatdrops*

No offense, but I hope your *perfect* woman doesn't exist. O.o Otherwise, goodbye 2/3 of earth's population. O.o Count me out, too, no way I'm bowing to any human being without *wanting* to bow before it. (Sabrina's an exception, you know...0=) )

That's good. Kinda unfair to a handicapped being (no way I'll ever say 'robot'. >> She was an emotional robot when she was in her doll state, but everything beyond that is inhuman, and I get the pun, thnx.).
    *angrily mumbles something about changing that aspect with the power of the author...*

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Sorry, but there are going to be some rules you must follow in the future fic, and one of them is making sure you emphasize how disabled Sabrina is. The fact is, there were severe consequences from Arceus's attack on her, and now she has to live with it the rest of her life. She no longer has a face, no longer has real hands, and no longer can walk.

But for the Survivor fic, at least at the beginning, she will be a fully-functioning human being again. (Note she has her face in my sig!)

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Sorry, but there are going to be some rules you must follow in the future fic, and one of them is making sure you emphasize how disabled Sabrina is. The fact is, there were severe consequences from Arceus's attack on her, and now she has to live with it the rest of her life. She no longer has a face, no longer has real hands, and no longer can walk.
    *mumbles something about freedom of thought and how much she doesn't like Sabrina being disabled and that she STRONGLY believes she won't be able to write about that without either exploding with fury and killing off Cynthia instantly or falling into a crying fit and stop writing altogether*
    But for the Survivor fic, at least at the beginning, she will be a fully-functioning human being again. (Note she has her face in my sig!)
    Well, could you edit the pic to make it look like she wears a mask? Not that I want you to, not at all *growls*, but *I* couldn't.

BTW, I forgot to mention it in my other post, but when you mentioned your epilogue, it came to my mind that I'm currently writing the epilogue of Spring's Revenge, too. Yes, the main fic is finished (with over 200 friggin pages...). Yet my beta is again missing...

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Hey, you do have to realize that this is a continuation off my fic, so while you do have some freedom, you have to keep it consistent with mine. And that means making sure you mention the state Sabrina is now in.

I thought about that, actually. But Sabrina couldn't do much of anything in Survivor if she couldn't walk or stand, so I have to keep her in her original state.

That's great to hear. I was going to talk to you on MSN, but you got off before I could get on.

Oh, and I made a pic of what Sabrina looks like now:
    MaskedSabrina.jpg

There will be an explanation in the epilogue of how it got to look this way.

Last edited:

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Hey, you do have to realize that this is a continuation off my fic, so while you do have some freedom, you have to keep it consistent with mine. And that means making sure you mention the state Sabrina is now in.
    ...*squirms* Yeah, I admit, your fic, but still...hurts me to see her. ;.;
    I thought about that, actually. But Sabrina couldn't do much of anything in Survivor if she couldn't walk or stand, so I have to keep her in her original state.
    ...>> Don't even want to comment on you actually considering that. >> You and Cynthia, you have one thing in common. Insanity. And that's coming from someone who sees Sabrina as NOT crazy.
    Oh, and I made a pic of what Sabrina looks like now:
    ...please, do me a favor, get it away. >.< Really. Makes me sick. Can't see. >.< I'll not be able to see your posts anymore if you don't. >.<
    There will be an explanation in the epilogue of how it got to look this way.
    ...do I even *want* to know?...

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I guess Cynthia and I are insane... yet I'm of course more like Lucian than her. I want a Cynthia in my life.

That pic should remain for a while so we can get used to picturing my Sabrina that way. You can always look at my sig for the pre-mask pic of her.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Yep, your Cynthia and you *are* insane. And Lucian's not much saner, I tell ya. Thankfully, I haven't seen a real life version of your Cynthia yet. Not a female one, at least.

...gee, thanks. >> Now my nightmares will return. *starts to stare at sig* Much better pic of Sabrina. Almost as good as her HG/SS outfit. *snickers*

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Trust me, I think most women *wish* they were like Cynthia... beautiful, powerful, in control. And some are... just not in the "magical power" type of way.

Masked Sabrina is awesome. Not only is she forced to permanently hide her face from Cynthia, but she has a constant reminder of Cynthia's superiority. As long as she has her long hair, though, I think Will will love her.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • ...any woman that wants to be like your Cynthia should come to my therapy (proving that I'm a therapist in a few years). That's not normal, that's insane. But you're not listening, so what am I saying here anyway.

I read a lot of Arthurian literature, and as you might know, there's a character named Morgane/Morgan/Morgaine/etc. in them. And Sabrina's French name is Morgaine. And the Morgan in the last book I read wears a (golden) mask. And has a scarred face. Scary coincidence, but at least there's an advantage for this version of Morgan: While her left side is scared, her right side is still magically beautiful. That's a version of a mask wearing woman I like a bit. Not much, but it's still better than your version of Sabrina.

Not as if she seriously needs to have a reminder of Cynthia's power, seriously.>>

So you're going to cut off her hair next time, eh? Better watch what I say, you turned my hope of her still being able to kiss around. >>

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    That's a pretty interesting coincidence. And no, it wasn't because of anything you said that I took away Sabrina's ability to kiss, it was because of the cruelty of either Cynthia or the writer. I blame Cynthia.

Big news: I am (probably) going to a convention with Sabrina's English VA, Lisa Ortiz! It's two weeks from today. Since I can't contact you at the moment on MSN, P*A, I'll ask you here: is there an image of anime Sabrina you'd like me to sign for you? I have one picked out already at least for myself, it's this:
    180px-Sabrina1.jpg

If you've got a different image or something else you want me to have her sign, send it to me or post it here. Then I'll make sure to mail you her autograph on the pic after I get it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Hey there. I think I'm back... well, I hope that this connection turns out to be stable, otherwise I have some serious problems, and I already have more than enough of them.

Think I need some time to get back to the topic and to the community too.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Hey, nice to have you back, Wyrrlokk! At least one other person here who likes Sabrina.

We don't really have a topic right now, but I have one...kinda. XD European release date for HeartGold/SoulSilver is 26th March 2010. (Exactly one day after my final exam- nice cheer up gift I can give myself if I fail miserably. XD) I hope everyone here is getting the game, so you can enjoy the new look of Sabrina 0=) *hides*.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back