• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabrina Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
Years
  • Before I say anything, I just want to mention that I *love* the new forum style. Everyone who guesses wrong why gets forced to wear a mask for the rest of his/her life.

@Zammy Football, soccer, whatever. >> I don't watch that sport anymore. Though, I *would* start watching it again if Sabrina formed her own team. =3

I knew you were referring to men, but I took the freedom of re-interpretating it. XD

...mh, seen from this point of view...the game designers ARE geniuses. ^^ They love me, they throw around hints! ^^ *in denial anyway*

Freak united ftw!!! XD

@Wyrrlokk
    ...Oo Really? Enlighten me, what's the difference between football & soccer?

Yep, it does explain his hips and the popularity of shonen ai Will shippings. Just read a nearly CharadeShipping fic today, and heck, it was a good fic. o,o.

They're in the same game. That counts as a hint. And besides, canon shippings fail, anyway.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Before I say anything, I just want to mention that I *love* the new forum style.
    Which style do you mean? ?_?

Everyone who guesses wrong why gets forced to wear a mask for the rest of his/her life.
    Although I really love to wear masks, I don't think our gouvernment would allow it to wear one in public.

...Oo Really? Enlighten me, what's the difference between football & soccer?
    Football is the right name for it. It's called football in every nation playing this sport earnestly. Even the Britains call it football. Soccer is an american phrase cause they have another sport called football there.

Yep, it does explain his hips and the popularity of shonen ai Will shippings. Just read a nearly CharadeShipping fic today, and heck, it was a good fic. o,o.
    Probably I would like that. Not because I like Shonen ai, but because there is no way he gets Sabrina in them. xD

They're in the same game. That counts as a hint. And besides, canon shippings fail, anyway.
    Sounds like an antagonism to me... Anyway, if it is already a hint that they're in the same game, I bet you could always win in your argumentations... XD

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Which style do you mean? ?_?
    "The Johto Elite". Now it should be even more obvious why I chose it...
    Although I really love to wear masks, I don't think our gouvernment would allow it to wear one in public.
    0=) I know, but it's not my problem.
    Football is the right name for it. It's called football in every nation playing this sport earnestly. Even the Britains call it football. Soccer is an american phrase cause they have another sport called football there.
    Ah, I see. I was of the opinion that "soccer" is the correct 'english' term, not that there is a difference between the British English and the American English one. XD Thanks. ^^
    Probably I would like that. Not because I like Shonen ai, but because there is no way he gets Sabrina in them. xD
    0=) Well, that isn't written in stone yet. Lucian seems to have interest in him, but Will hasn't noticed so far, and Sabrina *was* mentioned in that fic, so there's still chance she appears and falls in love with Will.
    Sounds like an antagonism to me...
    It does. I noticed after posting. >> But I'm realistic enough to realize that PsychicShipping is not canon. Nearly no Shipping is, so who am I to claim it is? I'm merely playing. 0=)
    Anyway, if it is already a hint that they're in the same game, I bet you could always win in your argumentations... XD
    Ever seen real shipping wars? Arguments are for fools, every thing is a hint.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    "The Johto Elite". Now it should be even more obvious why I chose it...
    Maybe I should give it look, so I could condemn it afterwards... 0=)

0=) I know, but it's not my problem.
    It could be a problem for you that the government don't allow to force somebody to wear a mask, too... (§226 I Nr.3 StGB) ^^ - sorry for that, but that was an obvious MUST BE!

Ah, I see. I was of the opinion that "soccer" is the correct 'english' term, not that there is a difference between the British English and the American English one. XD Thanks. ^^
    Call it "soccer" to a British Football fan und *you* are forced to wear a mask forever, just to warn you... xp They are really serious about it!

0=) Well, that isn't written in stone yet. Lucian seems to have interest in him, but Will hasn't noticed so far, and Sabrina *was* mentioned in that fic, so there's still chance she appears and falls in love with Will.
    Yes, putting Lucian and Will together is even better, so both Cynthia and Sabrina are free for me .

Ever seen real shipping wars? Arguments are for fools, every thing is a hint.
    No, but it sounds interesting... xD

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Maybe I should give it look, so I could condemn it afterwards... 0=)
    Hey, just because Will's in it doesn't mean it's totally bad. >> You can't judge a book by its cover, just like you can't judge the elite four by the first of them.
    It could be a problem for you that the government don't allow to force somebody to wear a mask, too... (§226 I Nr.3 StGB) ^^ - sorry for that, but that was an obvious MUST BE!
    Why do I even try it with a soon-to-be lawyer? Mh, doesn't it matter that this forum's server (and thus the place I posted this) is not located in Germany? (At least as far as I know...)
    Call it "soccer" to a British Football fan und *you* are forced to wear a mask forever, just to warn you... xp
    I'm strangely reminded of CPF's fic and Sabrina's mask here...anyway, heh, I don't think I would mind wearing a mask. 0=)
    Yes, putting Lucian and Will together is even better, so both Cynthia and Sabrina are free
    ...or not. Remember BlackVelvetShipping. Heh, these four could make an awesome group together. All of my favourite trainers...=3 They could even switch partners now and then. XD!!!
    egoist
    No, but it sounds interesting... xD
    If I ever find the free time, I'll tell you about shipping wars. Not nice, not nice, and I support only crack shippings. o,o

Slightly on-topic: Currently playing HeartGold. I want to use only Will's team as soon as I'm albe to gather all his Pokemon, though I will go out of his way a bit and use Espeon, too. Which is Sabrina's Pokemon. Now I need another one of hers to fill the spot of the second Xatu. Most likely it will be an Alakazam. ^^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Wow, we've been on the same page for nearly two months. :O

And to bring up a new topic, how about the presence of Sabrina in the 5th Generation games? I mean, she's showed up in each generation thus far, so I wouldn't really be surprised if she did it again. And I'll especially be hoping to see her right away in Black and White. Kind of like we saw Jasmine in Diamond and Pearl. :D

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Wyrrlokk needs to post more often, I say. But it's great that you took the time to post, Zammy. ^^

Well, we semi-talked about that, already. My thoughts...she might appear. After all, you're right, Jasmine appeared in DPP, Cynthia appeared in HG/SS...so, yeah, only generation where one character did not appear in another region is the first. Or did I miss something? Oo If I'm right, Sabrina's chances of appearing in Black&White aren't that slim. Wishful hoping, though, I call it. Wouldn't bet on it.
    Though, since we're already dreamers (lol), we might as well think of scenarios she might appear in. Any ideas?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Lance appeared in the first gen, and he's from Johto. So is Bill. =D

As for possible scenarios, I'll say it'll be likely if Game Freak decides to throw all of the known regions into one game now. That would obviously include Kanto, and thus, Sabrina. ^_^

Though I don't see that type of game happening just yet. But I can still fangirl about the idea. =DD

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    Hi, I'm sorta new here, but can I join the club? Sabrina is my favorite gym leader other than Whitney. And as for Sabrina's scenario, my idea is Sabrina is in a city with a gym (maybe 7th or 8th gym, similar to Jasmine's appearance) and when we talk to her, she'll say something about sensing something will happen in that city (as she has foresight ability) and it does happen!

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, DarkGreiga! Tis always good to see another Sabrina fan! :D

And on your theory, I'm liking it. Perhaps she could have a part in warning you about a Rocket attack. ^^

Oh, and I would definitely like to see her in 3D. *g*

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • @Zammy Lance is from Johto...?!?! *suddenly remembers* Ow, yes, Blackthorn, yeah, right. >.< That's for me not having defeated Claire yet *training her Jynx right now* *coughs* And I'm not sure if it's clear where Bill is fromNOT Canada......from my impression, his family lives all over the (Pokemon) world, so yeah, he might be from anywhere. Unless you have a direct quote from the games. Not that I'm not believing you, I'm just sceptical. :/ (Is that a contradiction? lol)

Ah, yes, a game with *all* regions...*.* Amazing dream...Sabrina, Will, Cynthia and Lucian, all in one game. Expect me to die a slow, wonderful fangirl death.

@DarkGreiga First, welcome to the club. ^.^ And that idea sounds great. Sabrina's talk once you meet her in Olivine (thanks, bulbapedia, for informing me beforehand 0=) ) really sounds as if she would do that. Dunno where I get that from, it's just that how she suddenly wants to see the sea and stuff makes me think she would surely visit another region even farther away. That, or she visited Olivine to see Will, ya know...*gets shot*

Though, I can't really see a Rocket attack. There will be another Team for sure (Team, um...Plant? We didn't have rabid tree huggers yet. Erica could join.), maybe she warns said city about an attack, not knowing that it comes from the new Team, because she only knows TR? I dunno, I can't see TR heading over to another region when their operations in both Johto and Kanto failed...

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • Old topic, but I'll address it anyway:

Never read the manga, so I base all my information off the games and anime, since they seem to be more closely linked.

As such, Sabrina's new look makes perfectly logical sense. Don't get me wrong- I loved that militaristic red suit, with them tights and high boots- but that was also when she was some crazy psycho deadpan robo-chick. Completely shut off from emotion and expression.

With Haunter breaking through this wall, all those years of emotional suppression have flooded back, making her a much more pleasant and free spirited girl. And being older, showing off a bit off tummy is not something that would qualify her as ****ty.

Overall, I wouldn't say either design is better than the other. I'm still partial to her old look- but keeping context in mind, her new one is better.

Oh, and by the way- I'm a Sabrina fan. XD

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    @P*A and Alakazam17 : Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it!
    @Iron Mankey : Same here, I only play the games and watch the anime (mostly) and I like Sabrina's anime appearance too! I wish her 5th Generation games appearance is like her anime one, if not the 4th Generation appearance is great too!
    And @all, if Zoroark and Zorua are the legendaries (like Dialga and Palkia in Diamond and Pearl) the bad guys' name might be related to darkness thingy or something...

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • @Iron Mankey No problem, we were/are running out of topics anyway, so feel free to discuss any topic we ever touched.

I agree with, combining Anime and Game sure makes sense in that context. =3 I can see Sabrina 'growing up' after Haunter made her laugh in the sense that she finally realizes that she was, in fact, a teenager (official sketches on PokeSho showed that her anime age is twenty) and thus, she decides that she should dress like a teenager as well. Or rather as someone in her twenties should dress, don't know the term. After all, you're right, that military look fit her- as long as she was emotionless. Can't wear that when you do have emotions again. =3

I won't say that I like her new look better than her old one, either I would get murderer for that in this club. I just think it's somthing new and thus, exciting. =3 Plus, fanart of her has suddenly increased rapidly. XD Wonder why...

Oh, and btw...welcome to the club. ^^

@DarkGreiga Np. Say, was I being blind or did you just change your signature now to make me incredibly happy about not being the only psychicshipper in this club anymore? =3

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • Thanks!

I look forward to dedicating much time to hopeless drooling and fawning over our favourite imaginary girlfriend. ^^

Anyways, would it be to much trouble to ask for a concise list of topics that have already been discussed here? (or at least ones that people are sick of? XD)

No sense in beating dead horses.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    @P*A : I had already made the signature before, but I actually forgot to check the "show your signature" box... XD
    And I actually am a psychicshipper, Sabrina and Will look like a cute couple. For now, I'm planning on writing a fanfiction about them but I'm not really sure. I've been very busy lately and I'm currently writing one for my friend.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • @Iron Mankey Uh...*shovers task over to Zammy* Ask him about topics we already discussed; he's 'Super Memory'. XD I'm not even worth being his sidekick, lol.

Though I think we discussed Sabrina's age for ages *g*...

@DarkGreiga Hehe, no problem. I'm pretty amazed that I'm not the only psychicshipper. ^^ I thought that shipping was too crazy/unknown to be shipped by anyone else. Of course, though, finding out that there *is* another shipper outside makes me very very happy. =3 Imagine how we can torture annoy the non-shippers other members now with fangirling over them.
    Speaking about fanfics...*coughs* I already wrote two Psychicshipping fics, or rather, two parts of one great fic. ^^ Don't have the link handy, but it should be somewhere around here. (Plus, I need to post the last chapter of "Spring's Revenge"...I nearly forgot about that.)
    And if you decide to write your fic, be sure to give me the link. I'm so going to review and love it ^.~.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    Okay, I think it'll be available for several more months from now on, as I'm pretty busy being my class' secretary and some computer problems that needs to be fixed ASAP! I'll also record my rematch battle with Sabrina in Heart Gold (English patched though) after I have my team in a 'specific' level, just need several more weeks to achieve that level. I'll upload it to PC first, DeviantART, and then Fanfiction.net

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • Hm. Perhaps it's just me, but it would seem that activity is somewhat lacking here.

Don't tell me that her new design was enough of a deterrent to drive away all her fans.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back