• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
HII Toto! I am back from working the dreaded six hour shift(7pm til 1am). XDD So how is your evening/morning?

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Awesome I am glad. I am getting sleepy too, but not as much like before. ^^ Have you ever come across having a virus in your computer?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yikes! That is bad. I am glad you don't have that in your new computer. I just had I virus. O__O I was so scared. I will show yuck text on top of the screen(forum screen). When I log out, I will still show that yucky text(scrpit text). I don't know, but I think I took care of it. I hope...XDD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
I remember when that happened earlier today ><
I bought some virus software to protect my computer because of that.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Whoa, so you saw the yucky text too? I was like, aww man someone is hacking me. Oh okay so I wasn't the only one. Yeah it was scary.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh Tig...I guess you weren't online then. A virus came in the forum, and on top of the screen, it will show some yuck malicous code. I don't know what it was. To me it was a trojan. O_O But now I think it is okay. ^^ Is it okay for you Toto?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Very good. Yeah I had to go to work worried about my computer. Yep it did suck. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yep, knowing there was a trojan on my computer...my mind wasn't there at work. XD But I am so glad it went away. ^^

Wow awesome!! I hope you will get the job. Then you need to get some sleep. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey you are like me! I don't want to go to bed either. XD If I have to be somewhere early, pfft. I am staying up. XD You are a nightowl like me.

Back