• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
HI Toto!! =D What's up? I worked overnight and had a nice sleep. But I have to be back at 7pm. x_x Are you hyper yet? *Gives you Ash* XDD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I am so glad. ^^ Watched anything new yet? Pokemon wise...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yayness! Very good. I remember that you missed about 10 or twenty espiodes because you lost your internet. I am so glad you got most of them. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh okay. I hope you will get them soon. I love your website btw. ^___^ It is so awesome.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
XD! I have a squirt bottle, a pillow and all those shirts
Plus Season 2,4,5, & 6 on DVD and Movies 1-7 ^^
I also have all the mangas with manga Ash in them.

Last edited:

Ms.Allison Goldfrapp

Satan Chick
Years
  • Age 35
  • Yes
  • Seen Jun 3, 2006
You have pokemon seasons on DVDs! Oh my gosh, tell me where you buy them(other than online!) and how much they are! Do you watch em every now and then? Blue Jasmine, do you like tea? Green tea is ok, but i dunno what to add to it!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
But I did buy them online except a few I got at Toys R Us (I think they will order them for you)

Blue Jasmine said:
Hi,Toto. How are you? What is your favourite kind of tea?
I am good and Sweet Ice Tea,

Ms.Allison Goldfrapp

Satan Chick
Years
  • Age 35
  • Yes
  • Seen Jun 3, 2006
Thanks for telling me! Weren't the old episodes a little better than the new, other than the graphics. I like the old episodes a whole lot though! How many seasons are there in all?

Back