• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am awesome thanks! I am glad to be here tonight. ^^ So how was the epsiode? Did you faint a lot? XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • LoveLy MiSha said:
    Hiya Toto-chan!! ^-^

Are there any other characters you like from Pokemon besides Ash and May? =]
    Yes I like Harrison and Richard from the OI They are cute too ^^

pikastar said:
    I am awesome thanks! I am glad to be here tonight. ^^ So how was the epsiode? Did you faint a lot? XD
    Hehe! It was funny and Ash was HOT!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I sorta just made that up myself cause that is what I believe XD

Hi Sweet Bree! *hugs* I've have been asleep for 2 hours! XD

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • totodile said:
    I sorta just made that up myself cause that is what I believe XD

Hi Sweet Bree! *hugs* I've have been asleep for 2 hours! XD
    *Hugs back*^_^That is a beautiful saying and that is really cool that you made it up yourself^^I really like it!
    XD!I hope you haven't been pulling an all-nighter only to get two hours of sleep.XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Man, my when I still living with my parents...I wasn't even allowed to stay up past 11:00pm. XD Now I can stay as long as I want. Man living on your own is nice. I do love my parents though. ^^ Man your mother shouldn't run your life. You are a independent woman. She has to learn to let go.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    totodile said:
    I don't listen to what she says XD
    I mean I am old enough to make my own life choices. XD

Good for you. That is very true. ^^ Yeah sometimes that is the way I feel towards my parents. I should watch whatever I watch and do whatever I want. They try to make me stop watching Pokemon and other anime when I was living with them. It wasn't fair. >< I bet you didn't have this problem.

Back