• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • Well everyone knows that I love Pokemon and Ash XD
    They are used to me being obsessed with whatever I like XD
    So it didn't surprise anyone when I became obsessed with Ash XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah Ash is super cool! He is the only reason I watch Pokemon and the other characters too. I that is your reason too Toto! XD What would you do if they took Ash out of the show?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • totodile said:
    I would boycott the show! Satoshi is the show IMO. XD
    I'd go and join a whole heap of forums, start a boycott, and get mass people to sign petitions offline and online, and to email Nintendo XD It'd be hell for Nintendo if they took Satoshi off, because all these fan girls and idolising boys would get mad XD

Besides, Satoshi has the most developed personality ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Dark_Pikachu said:
    I'd go and join a whole heap of forums, start a boycott, and get mass people to sign petitions offline and online, and to email Nintendo XD It'd be hell for Nintendo if they took Satoshi off, because all these fan girls and idolising boys would get mad XD

Amen! To that! *claps*
    You pwn'd my answer! XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Actually he is! He makes the show soo cool. XD I will stop watching if put him as a minor character. >< I will watch a little while, then I will quit all together.
    Pokemon - Satoshi = Angry fans and droping ratings. XDD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Ish XD Besides, look at Ash. He's unpredictable, competitive, loyal, that sort of thing. With Brock, you understand he has an empathy with Pok?mon, and just plain likes girls XD That's not much of a personality XD The next most developed character would be Misty I'd say XD And then May ^^ She's just too always-cutesy xD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAY!!! I saw the epsiode, and let me tell you...it was sooo awesome! =D Satoshi was soo competive I loved it. ^^ And he looked hot. XDD

Shiny May

Gilmore Girls and May Fan!
    Years
  • Dark_Pikachu said:

I agree with you on that, but imo May is too well developed XD !! But sending something to Nintendo isn't gonna work since they don't make the show

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I did, I did! XD I am going to watch it again later, hehehe...Thankies again Toto! ^^

Back