• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh yeah your birthday is coming up. A great time to go on vacation. ^^

Oh wow that is so pretty. <3 I really love school romance anime too. The bad thing is I haven't watched a lot. But it is getting there.

That is a lovely wallpaper.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    As your desktop?

Because if that is the case, that is awesome!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yup! ^_^

Its just too cute! I already downloaded the anime too XD

That is what I thought, you have it in your desktop. XD Yep, it is very cute. Dang, that is probably the next anime I would like to see.

Welcome Nica-chan! ^_^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I think it was 5 or 6 years ago.

That is what I thought, you have it in your desktop. XD Yep, it is very cute. Dang, that is probably the next anime I would like to see.

Welcome Nica-chan! ^_^

Well be careful since you do not like horror...last one I started watching that I thought was romance had a very twisted ending....but I liked it. XD It was called School Days.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I think it was 5 or 6 years ago.

Well be careful since you do not like horror...last one I started watching that I thought was romance had a very twisted ending....but I liked it. XD It was called School Days.

Uh oh...yeah I better look into it before I watch it. I heard about School Days. What a ending! That was so twisted. I never thought it came to that. I am glad you enjoyed it though. ^^

Oh yeah I was in the internet back then too. Back in 1997 or 98, but during that time I used it for research for my papers at school. ^^

Oh cool you had a Britney Spears site? Awesome.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Well it was out of the norm so its always nice to have a surprise every now and then ...the end was great the subbers put "Thanks for watching Matoko get OMGWTFBBQ pwn'd" XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I never have that problem anymore, Mario! I have tabbed pages. <3 Man that is the one thing I love about using Firefox.

Well it was out of the norm so its always nice to have a surprise every now and then ...the end was great the subbers put "Thanks for watching Matoko get OMGWTFBBQ pwn'd" XD

Lol, yeah I know what you mean. Everything was going alright then all of the sudden...that happened. I was like whoa, shocking. XD

Lol @ the subbers.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Nah, it isn't too bad. I just love it because of the tab feature.

Imari said:
    Did you watch School Days? He deserved it XD

Well not all of it. Just bits and pieces here and there. I did see the end, and I got to say it was pretty twisted. That is all I got to say. And the main guy in there...he needs to pick which girl he want to say with. Don't go out with two girls...

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Nah, it isn't too bad. I just love it because of the tab feature.

Well not all of it. Just bits and pieces here and there. I did see the end, and I got to say it was pretty twisted. That is all I got to say. And the main guy in there...he needs to pick which girl he want to say with. Don't go out with two girls...
    He was seeing more than two girls! He was sleeping with almost every girl in that school!

Firefox is... ugh. The scroll button on it is weird. D:
    Well its all I use.

Back