• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    He was seeing more than two girls! He was sleeping with almost every girl in that school!

Oh. Omg, what a jerk. Okay, he really needed to get his head examined. I did read the summary in Wiki, but I guess I forgot that he was more than the two girls.

So I do agree with you that he deserves of what he deserves, lol.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Oh. Omg, what a jerk. Okay, he really needed to get his head examined. I did read the summary in Wiki, but I guess I forgot that he was more than the two girls.

So I do agree with you that he deserves of what he deserves, lol.

Sometimes its good to see the bad guy get pwn'd XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes it is good to see the bad guys get owned! He deserves it, he was a jerk! I can't believe there is a guy like that. x.x

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep, I totally agree! Luckily in other animes with the guy who is the main character are not like him. Only a few, but not too many.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep, they sure are. And they are pretty cool and awesome too. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh okay, well it has been really fun! I really enjoy talking with you. <3 You are so sweet.

Goodnight and I will talk to you soon. Bye. *waves*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, yep I agree with you too. ^^

Anyway, well another day(man, it is going too fast!). How are you doing this afternoon? :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Angela. ^^ I just want to stop by before I go to bed. Which it is in fifteen minutes. Man, my two days went quick, lol.

Anyway, I want to thank you for recommending Lovely Complex. It is just a wonderful anime! It is so funny, but also romantic too. So far I am up to episode 11. It is getting really good now.

Well I better go, I will talk to later when I get off from work early tomorrow. Bye. *waves*

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Anyway, I want to thank you for recommending Lovely Complex. It is just a wonderful anime! It is so funny, but also romantic too. So far I am up to episode 11. It is getting really good now.
    I knew you would love that one ^^
    Hi, Angela. I'm back!! *waits and attacks plushies*
    Hello Buddddddddddddddy! XD
    So that's GMT what? Or UTC. I don't even know what UTC stands for.
    GMT? I dunno. Its Central Time Zone USA.

Back