• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Huh? I thought Veteran's Day was yesterday. Oh I guess they counted today as well, I didn't notice anything. Everything was open where I was. I think...

And I will check out Red Garden sometime. ^^ I think will be able to handle it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, I better put that in my anime list to Plan to Watch, so I won't forget. XD

Omg, I was so tired last night...I couldn't stay awake! I kept on dozing off. I wasn't like that when I got home about around 3pm. I guess working that early caught up to me. But I am still sticking that I love working during the mornings so I can get up early. I just need to start taking naps.

I don't check my mail too often. ^^; I will usually do it like the middle of the month. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Most of my bills, I pay them by phone or it is automatically taken off from my checking account. So that one of the reasons I don't check my mail often. And there are other reasons too. But when I do expect something, I will be checking my mailbox everyday. XD

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, that is cool you guys. I did expect something, but it already came. So right now I am not expecting anything. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Uh...right now I am still watching Lovely Complex. Been watching Death Note, Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, Sailor Moon S, One Piece, and Bleach.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Uh...right now I am still watching Lovely Complex. Been watching Death Note, Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, Sailor Moon S, One Piece, and Bleach.
    Cool! How are you liking Death Note?

Well, I got my hands on Maburaho. *hides*

XD Are you hiding because of the ecchi genre? *sees Mario turn red* XD
    I watch things that are ecchi as long as their is a story it doesn't bother me much especially if its comedy. =)

I've seen some of that anime, but I don't recall how much.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Cool! How are you liking Death Note?

XD Are you hiding because of the ecchi genre? *sees Mario turn red* XD
    I watch things that are ecchi as long as their is a story it doesn't bother me much especially if its comedy. =)

I've seen some of that anime, but I don't recall how much.

Oh I love Death Note! So far I am up to Episode 4. It is very good. Light and Ryuk are awesome! <3

Umm...I watch some ecchi too, as long there is a story and it is comedy. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Oh I love Death Note! So far I am up to Episode 4. It is very good. Light and Ryuk are awesome! <3

Umm...I watch some ecchi too, as long there is a story and it is comedy. ^^

Light is sooooooo awesome & sexy...for an anime character XD

Well good to know I am not alone! My fave one was High School Girls it was so funny! XD

Honestly, I did not know it was an ecchi anime. And I usually get embarrassed whenever I tell anybody what anime I watch.

*goes back in hole*
    XDDDDDDD Its ok if I remember its quite funny ^^

Back