• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Light is sooooooo awesome & sexy...for an anime character XD

Well good to know I am not alone! My fave one was High School Girls it was so funny! XD

Hehe, I agree with you there. I can't wait til see L. I also heard that he was cool. ^^

I think I seen some of Maburaho and I think it is pretty funny. I need to watch the rest of it. Right now, it is on The Anime Network.

Yay, Mario stopped hiding! ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have Digital Cable, and at first I didn't have The Anime Network. But I guess there were a lot of people demanding it so it got in the list. I was so happy when I changed the channel and seen anime. "Thank you, thank you! Whaoo! Anime...!", I said. XD

And I agree with you Mario. Every cable and satellite provider should get it for free!

Aww, man I wish you got The Anime Network Angela. Maybe people will demand it and maybe they will add it in. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I hope so then I would bother to have my free dtv installed as for now I have not though cause I download everything I watch XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I hope so then I would bother to have my free dtv installed as for now I have not though cause I download everything I watch XD

That is the great thing of torrents and fast internet connection. <3 Yeah what would be the point of getting it installed if the channel you want isn't there. So I with you there. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is very true! If you watch it TV you probably won't get to see the episode again. Now if you download it, you will have it. And if you feel like to watch again, boom, you got it. =D

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I'd like to join, if that's okay. Imari is a kind person, even though I've only talked to her in "The One Above." :P She has really nice themes too, I voted her as best Sig/Avatar for this month. I love those themes that much.

Back