• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD!

Baka Tenshi said:
    I'm good~!

Well it was busy at my work too because of the Stupid Bowl. ;_; Yay its OVER now. So I know how you feel.

Yay, I am glad you been doing good. I was thinking you were busy too. Have to make sure everyone's tvs will work on that day. Yes I am glad it is over too. Well it was over when I got out from work at 4pm. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Dang, they need to have patience. You can't fix all the tvs all around the US. A football game isn't a big of a deal. If they can't watch it, well tough. They shouldn't call you like 20 times to see if you can fix it for them. There is the internet, they should check the game there.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Dang, they need to have patience. You can't fix all the tvs all around the US. A football game isn't a big of a deal. If they can't watch it, well tough. They shouldn't call you like 20 times to see if you can fix it for them. There is the internet, they should check the game there.

This one women would not troubleshoot but she was bitching that they could not watch the game! I mean make up your mind lady! Sheesh. Why call tech support if you are not willing to troubleshoot?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    This one women would not troubleshoot but she was bitching that they could not watch the game! I mean make up your mind lady! Sheesh. Why call tech support if you are not willing to troubleshoot?

Man, that is pure laziness in her part! Come on...troubleshoot! It isn't really that hard. To make it to work you got to do some of the stuff yourself. Did she really think that you could fix it all for her? No, it doesn't work that way. Man, what a grouch.

I am off Friday and Sunday. I work 4am-12:30pm Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. Work 9am-5pm Tuesday and Wednesday.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Man, that is pure laziness in her part! Come on...troubleshoot! It isn't really that hard. To make it to work you got to do some of the stuff yourself. Did she really think that you could fix it all for her? No, it doesn't work that way. Man, what a grouch.

I am off Friday and Sunday. I work 4am-12:30pm Monday, Thursday, and Saturday. Work 9am-5pm Tuesday and Wednesday.

4am beings back memories XD

Yeah, she was annoying! I transfered her XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD! Yay, good! I would have done the same thing, or get my supervisor. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh okay. Well I know if I had a customer that complained I know I will send them to one of my mangers. XD So I thought it would have worked for you.

Yeah I don't bet either. I will lose everytime if I do.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Oh okay. Well I know if I had a customer that complained I know I will send them to one of my mangers. XD So I thought it would have worked for you.

Yeah I don't bet either. I will lose everytime if I do.

Well my supervisor is there if we have questions or if a customer request to speak with a supervisor.

Back