• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
It is a lovely theme! I tell you if I see a guy and girl hugging or kissing and if it is a manga or anime...I want to know what anime or manga it is so I can read/watch it. I go crazy on that stuff. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
You do? Alright! I am not the only one then. XD That is awesome! Yeah it is just so great to read/watch romance. XD

Anyway I hope you are having a nice day Angela. I will see you tonight. Yes, I am free for one day! Yes! The hetic part of this week is over. It is smooth sailing from here. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I got a few myself. But I got to see how tired I am though. XD I really hope it really doesn't hit me too hard. Which right now it is hitting me only a little.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Meh, it been kinda long and short for me too. And it feels like a Friday to me. XD Don't know why though. Yeah I been back since 1pm. I had to be at work at 4am again. But I am so glad I am off tomorrow though. And I am off on Sunday. =D

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Meh, it been kinda long and short for me too. And it feels like a Friday to me. XD Don't know why though. Yeah I been back since 1pm. I had to be at work at 4am again. But I am so glad I am off tomorrow though. And I am off on Sunday. =D
I am so glad to be off tomorrow. =3

Hiya, Angela. I have arrived. Miss me? XD

Yay!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yay you going to be off on the weekend too Mario, cool. Well you are always off on the weekend. You are lucky. I been off on the weekend, but then I all of the sudden I am back working them again.

Oh yeah I am in the same boat with you Angela. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Let's take a slow boat to China. J/K (old song I liked when I was a kid)

I r hyper =D ahe ahe ahe he he

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Let's take a slow boat to China. J/K (old song I liked when I was a kid)

I r hyper =D ahe ahe ahe he he

XDDD! Man, I usually will get those days that I am so hyper I am out of control. Being hyper is great! =D Usually if I get something cool or I heard something cool I get hyper. :3

Oh did you get any manga yesterday or something?

Back