• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    They like your son, awww. That is very cute. So those two, they are boy and girl right?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh my...sooo cute! They are brother and sister, totally cool! Yay, for playfulness! =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well that is good. ^^ Because you really don't want kitties that doesn't get along. Because when they grow up, they will cause chaos. At least this way when if they get along, everything is right in the world. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Well that is good. ^^ Because you really don't want kitties that don't get along. Because when they grow up, they will cause chaos. At least this way when if they get along, everything is right in the world. XD

Well that was the only issue I had with Kei, she hated all other cats.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa, would she pick fights on them and stuff? I really hope she didn't get hurt if she did get into a fight.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh no, that is not good. She should know that it isn't nice to be mean. But I guess that is what she was. I wonder if she had a rough childhood?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I don't know. The lady I got her from found her in the rain.

Oh okay. Awww, so the lady found her in the rain. She was very nice to take care of her til she gave her to you. And you been taking care of her ever since. I hope you will find her soon. D: I know you been worrying about her.

Oh yeah did you get the bedsheets yet? Mario reminded me. I forgot about that. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    *peeks in*

Hi, Angela. You got those $100 bedsheets yet? XD
    Its too soon XD

Oh okay. Awww, so the lady found her in the rain. She was very nice to take care of her til she gave her to you. And you been taking care of her ever since. I hope you will find her soon. D: I know you been worrying about her.

Oh yeah did you get the bedsheets yet? Mario reminded me. I forgot about that. XD
    Well I doubt I will now.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *hugs* D: Well maybe just maybe she will come home. Or someone will find her and give her to you. It might happen. But if not well maybe she will be in someone out of harm's way.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah at least you got two kitties. I know for sure she is fine, wherever she is. ^^

So are you going to be off Christmas Eve, and the days after Christmas? I have to work Christmas Eve, but I am off Christmas Day. And I took some time off after that. I need a break. This holiday season is killing me.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww, that is so cute! Great job! Hehe, she is reading shoujo manga, and she loves it. XD Man I wish I could color. D: So how have you been doing? I bet you been busy.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Pft, yeah his hair is a special kind of silvery-white. So it might be kinda of hard to do, but the rest should be easy. You did a great job though. ^^

Back