• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I dont care anymore I am just glad I got my money back at this point. The girl was just so rude.

What? She was rude?! Oh man...I am glad you got your money back then. I won't do business with her then. What bad customer service. Man she crushed your dreams.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh that is good. Pft, you win everything. So this is going to be a piece of cake for you. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, that is pretty nice there. So it shows all of him, dang. I hope you will win the sheets! XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    So if you do get the sheets you want hang him up? Wow that will be cool. And you will get stare at him all day. XD And I bet the sheets are colorful so it won't clash your apartment too much.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Angela! I hope you doing well. By the time you come back my name will be changed. Yep, I changed my username. I just needed a change that is all.

Back