• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh that is very cool. Yeah I think getting a computer isn't as expensive as it was a few years ago. You can get a good one pretty cheap. I will look into it. Next year I will end up a new computer. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
There are cheaper ones then that but the one I want is a little faster and bigger hard drive.

I want lots or RAM and a good size harddrive.

With more RAM you can do more things at once and have more stuff open.

With bigger hard drive of course more storage =3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yeah that is very true. I want to have a fast processor so I can do more things. And of course a lot more hard drive space so I can store more stuff as well. But one reason I want a fast processor.

I am thinking about getting a tower. I don't really need one with a monitor. Since my monitor will be still new at this point.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yeah now that you mentioned it, I might need a new keyboard too. The great thing about computer is you can get any brand of a part and it will still work. Like for instance I got a Dell tower, but my monitor is a Samsung. And it still works.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Yeah now that you mentioned it, I might need a new keyboard too. The great thing about computer is you can get any brand of a part and it will still work. Like for instance I got a Dell tower, but my monitor is a Samsung. And it still works.
Yeah. I have an Acer monitor but everything else is HP.
EEE ITS CINAMOROLL! *_______*

How are you, Haine-chan? : D
Good! How are you? =3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Ah so you have a Acer monitor and everything else is in HP. Cool. I might get a new tower and wireless keyboard this time.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
XD

I am so excited! I am having a computer built. We finally have overtime at work again. So I am working a lot this week so I can get this computer. I really want a new computer because mine is five years old and kinda slow.

I just got all the specs from the guy who is gonna built it for me.
Case: APEVIA X-CRUISER-BK Black
Motherboard: Foxconn A7GM-S with AM2+ and AM2 support
Graphics/Video Card: XFX PVT98GYDLU GeForce 9800 GT with 512MB of DDR3 memory, 256-bit
Power Supple: hec HP585D with 585Watts
Processor: AMD Phenom 9600 running at 2.3GHz, Quad-Core, socket AM2+
Memory: 6gb (3X2GB) 2 of OCZ DDR2 1066 and 1 Kingston DDR2 1066
Hard Drive: 1TB Hitachi @ 7200rpm connected with a sata @ 3gb/s
CD/DVD-Drive: Sony Optiarc Black connected with a sata 3gb/s

Here is a pic of the case:
j58d90.jpg

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow that is a very nice computer! So is the guy going to build you one, just like in the picture? It looks pretty awesome.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Well it is so far $800 but I am thinking of upping the processor so it might be more than that. Its going to be super nice ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I been to that site. There is where I got the RAM from. I needed some too, my computer was running sooo slow. It was running on 512MB of RAM. It is running on 1.5GB of RAM. I little bit faster.

So how are you doing, btw. I saw that you got tickets to see Britney. Well that is what it says in your usertitle. XD

Back