• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
I think that has happened to me. Like I read a manga by this one mangka. I think she did Marmalade Boy. I ended up reading another one by her called, "Ultra Maniac"(I think..). Since I loved Marmalade Boy I ended reading her other ones. And it has happened with CLAMP and others.
Its a good way to find good manga.

Hey, Angela... I got bad news. My Dad is now dying. I just learned this today.
*hugs* I'm sorry

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Most definitely. Well this is it. I am going to go now. I am going to be in Vegas for a week. Just want to say goodbye. You take care and I will see you soon Angela. *hugs* ^_^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
My Mom overreacted to the news the doctor told her, already assuming the worst. The doctors over there are starting my Dad on chemo to fight off his leukemia, which has been confirmed that it's in the early stages.
Hope he gets better.
Most definitely. Well this is it. I am going to go now. I am going to be in Vegas for a week. Just want to say goodbye. You take care and I will see you soon Angela. *hugs* ^_^
See you *hugs*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey Angela! I am back. Man, I really missed you. I got a new monitor for the time being because Best Buy was taking a long time to fix my old one. I was lucky I had some money. I had to scrape, but I made it. I will be fine with my bills.

So how have you been? ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yay! I am glad you been doing good. Man, I might need to do that next year. My computer is five years old. It seems everytime I go away for a week, there is something that goes wrong with my computer. I swear. I am glad I got it fixed for now.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Whoa, mine is older than yours. I had mine since 2004. Mine is custom made. The good thing about it is you have a choice of stuff you want in it.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Yeah. I want a fancy one this time though lol

The one I have now is good though.

The best feature is that if mine messes up - it has a part of the hard drive that is seperated (instead of back up CDs)

So if my computer will not come on properly...all I have to do is reboot and hit f10 and it restores to factory defaults and works again. Its an HP computer.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Dang that is very nice. I wish my computer does that. Of course if my hard drive crashes that is it. I don't think System Restore will get my data back. I have Dell. Maybe I should look into some HP Computers...hmm.

Back