• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Well I was in the other toto club on my old username so I''l join the new one on my new username.I could never not be in the Toto fanclub.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    Aino Minako said:
    Yay! Welcome back! ^_^ Amanda, would you like to be co-owner again? =3
    *does a speech*
    Toto has been there for me a lot of times. She showed me how to be nicer so yes it's be my honor to be co-owner again ^_^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Gardevoir352 said:
    *does a speech*
    Toto has been there for me a lot of times. She showed me how to be nicer so yes it's be my honor to be co-owner again ^_^
    Hehe.Nice speech.Yes,people are so deicated to Toto that they will all gladly joni this new version of the Toto club.And Amanda shall make a great co-owner.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    Aino Minako said:
    Yay! ^_^ What colour do you want your name in the members list, Amanda? =3
    Pink is to bright so DeepSkyBlue please ^_^. I hope toto comes back soon it isn't the same without her.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    PiroMunkie said:
    What happened to the old club?

I think it died out after Toto had to leave. Which stinks, seeing as none of her fans left her. ;-; Or maybe it got pruned accidentally when this subforum was made. Though I highly doubt it. =/

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    *Chikorita* said:
    I think it died out after Toto had to leave. Which stinks, seeing as none of her fans left her. ;-; Or maybe it got pruned accidentally when this subforum was made. Though I highly doubt it. =/
    I don't think it was pruned.I guess we just had to have a new one since the old one was created under Aino Minako's old username and it was so old.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Angel Tabitha said:
    I don't think it was pruned.I guess we just had to have a new one since the old one was created under Aino Minako's old username and it was so old.

Oh yeah. Good point. ^^;; So.. what topic should we have about Toto you guys? ^^

Back