• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Me too! It was like every five minutes it goes to comericals, grr. I didn't like that at all. I know the DVD will show the cuts and extra stuff, yay! I am definetly getting the DVD!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    It will? Neat! I wonder what it is going to be? I remember in one scene in the movie Ash was trying to walk and all of the sudden he was in those sidewalks that move. He kept on tripping. XD Did you remember that?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes! That was a good scene I was laughing. XD Also I love the part when Ash try to stop the security boxes. The way he jumped those boxes. It was so cool. ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Hey^^
    I'm glad that you guys have seen Pokemon 7! I'm sure it was great one^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep Peach! It was a great movie, but I am still getting the DVD. I hope sometime you will get to see the seventh movie. ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Hi Toto! I'm glad about that and I still count days XD

7 days (means one long week till Feb)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HI Toto! I glad you where here. ^^ If I wasn't. YAY! Feburay is almost here. *counts the days with Peach*

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • BTW Toto, you have been online more now, I mean you were here on Friday, Saturday and Monday. That's nice^^

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Not... on... the 1st...?! o.<;; GAH! I probably won't be back until, like, a week after *it* happens... *dies* x.o;

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Don't be sad Ty, I'm sure everything will be good^^

And this club made just 200 posts!!!

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • I just notice that your Ash site will have Shipping-link too, do your but something what includes Advanceshipping there?

Back