• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
  • Hi to you all! Wow Jas, you have MSN! i'll add you to mine^^

Long waiting till Feb: 3 days

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello everyone! Alright! Two more days til January is over. *awaits for Toto's return* I am going to be so happy. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • I will not be back on the first but it will be soon. I have filed my taxes and as soon as I get my return and get a new computer I will be back.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I missed toto(again)!Darnit.Oh well.I hope you get that return soon.And like Bree said,your new avvy and sig look good.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi Toto! Even though you were online when I was at work, I am happy you were here today. I know you going to be back soon. Btw I love your new sig and avatar. They look so cool and hot! XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    LoveLy MiSha said:
    xD!
    I know, it's just that she's a really good friend of mine, and it feels...empty without Toto. ;-; She's actually the main reason I came to PC. ^-^
    Really?that's neat.*waits for Toto's return still*

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • pikastar said:
    Hi Toto! Even though you were online when I was at work, I am happy you were here today. I know you going to be back soon. Btw I love your new sig and avatar. They look so cool and hot! XD
    Thanks. I like my new sig and avvy too.

Yes I will be back as soon as I can. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hiya Toto! Doing alright? Did you get to see "Take The Lombre Home"?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Yes I did! It was cute. Ash looked so cute when he was drinking that water. *is jealous of that glass* XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes! I finally saw that part! He wasn't wearing his hat when he was drinking that glass. XD So cute!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^XD! That is very cool. I didn't tape the epsiode. ;-; I wish I did though. But the epsiode I am looking forward to is "Fortree City! Battle In The Sky!"(AG85) This epsiode I know I will tape and will see it over and over again. XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • I woke up too late, and missed her again. ;_; Oh well. Operation tomorrow... x_X; Wrote a big rant about it in my club if you're interested.

Anyways Toto-chan, how you been? ^^

Back