• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sacred Fire, Divine Water [OOC-SU] [T]

Which Family is teh bestest evar?

• Total voters

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Here's the start of my second character, Sakuya of Sacred Fire

Done :)

Full Name: Sakuya Haibara

Nicknames: Kuya

Sex: Female

Family: Sacred Fire

Career: Seamstress (Used to be Hunter, explained in History)

Appearance: Sakuya is tall for a woman of her age standing at 6'3 and weighs 130lbs. She has tanned skin and a heart shaped face that is dotted with freckles and a small scar on her right cheek. She has what are described as cat shaped eyes that are colored a natural red in color. Her hair is long going to the middle of her back and is a deep golden blonde in color. For her clothing she wears a peasant styled dress that is white with sleeves that are short and don't cover her shoulders on the top with a brown vest like corset over the white part. The Skirt of the dress is a deep forest green in color, on her feet she wears a pair of brown high heeled boots and she has a limp on her right leg always having a bandage around the knee, she will often be seen carrying a can made out of willow.

Personality: Sakuya is a very kind, mature, and caring women. She can act like an overbearing mother at times, even though she has no husband or children yet. She can just be a bit protective of those she cares about. Sakuya has an eye for detail which is what makes her have such a good shot in archery and such fine skill at sewing. She's also extremely generous, she will barter and trade for things, like if a family needed new clothing but had no money she would accept food or help with chores as payment. She just doesn't want to see anyone go without, though she will not tolerate being cheated or stolen from. She can take very badly to that. One thing she really loves about being a part of the Sacred Fire Family is that women are respected and she is treated as equal to the men.

History: Sakuya was born to two loving parents Shigeto and Ayame Haibara. Though she was raised by just her father Shigeto after her mother died when she was five. Her father taught her all about hunting, having noticed her sharp eyes he started training her in archery when she was eleven, and she grasped the skill quickly. So quickly in fact that she was invited to start hunting with her father and the other hunters when she was only sixteen years old. Sakuya was happy with the path her life had taken and Ayako was right by her side encouraging her. But it seemed like fate had other plans for her. When she was eighteen she was out hunting without her father who was home ill at the time, it was just her and a few other hunters. The day was very rainy and it was foggy in the morning, but the group had to run silently through the woods to sneak up on their catches, it had been like that a lot and nothing had gone wrong before, but on that day Sakuya slipped on the wet rocks and took a slide down a hill. When she came to she was in her home with her father next to her. The fall had badly damaged her right knee, she would never be able to walk without a limp now, and after that her father told her she was done hunting. For some reason it didn't really upset her as much as everyone thought it would, she had a hobby on the side, sewing. So after that she decided to become the families seamstress.

Skills: Sewing, archery, stealthy.
    Flaws: she has a limp, bad with swords and knives, She can't run very fast.

Weapon: Bow and Arrows

Pokemon: Togepi

Pokemon Name: Ayako

Pokemon Personality: Ayako is a very sweet Pokemon, just like her human link she loves to help people but she can also take offense to things more so than Sakuya can. For example she hates to be insulted for her size. Neither she nor Sakuya want her to evolve and she is content to stay a Togepi for all her life.

Pokemon History: Same History as Sakuya

Pokemon Specialty: Cheering up others and sneaking into very small places.

Pokemon Flaws: Ayako is very sensitive about her size, she hates to be called small.

Proof of Reading: Ethan defeating the team rocket grunt and saving the kimono girls.

Anything Else: Nothing

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • I'm gonna post my orb backstory now.

Masahiro walked into the deadly dungeon. I hope master was right about this... He wasn't one to complain...or rejoice...or talk. He slipped his leather helmet on and drew Night's Bane. He walked deeper in, holding the katana in front of him.

He entered a large, cavernous chamber with a large dragon staring him in the eyes.He jumped back, silent but screaming death. He charged forwards, slashed forth, and felt his sword strike stone. God's above...who would put such a monstrosity there? He glared at the stone beast. It was in the shape of a Gyarodos. Terrifying beast. He looked at the rest of the chamber. All he saw was blank stone walls the shade of his olive toned skin with the occasional fire carved on.

He spotted a tunnel ahead, and started down it. Maybe this is where the ingredients lay... he continued forth, and it soon became to tight of a space to keep Night's Bane out. He reluctantly sheathed his sword, and continued forth with his fist held up to protect him. He had to crawl as it got tighter, and he had no defense.

He crawled forth anyways, his hair brushing the ceiling, and his arms brushing against the walls. It's too tight in here... After a good while of crawling, he came out in a large chamber. At the far end was a pedestal with something on top of it. He approached it cautiously, and noticed that it was a glass orb. How curious. He warily searched the nearby area, and noticed no traps. He picked up the orb and felt a sudden burning sensation.

He almost dropped it, but caught it in mid air. Somehow a flame had appeared in the middle...Maybe master was confused. I saw no ingredients of any value down here. He spun around and started to head back to the crawl space.

As he crouched down, he felt a stabbing sensation in his back and spun around and looked at it. There was a needle stuck in him. Oh gods... he pulled it out and pulled a potion out of the satchel he always kept with him. He popped the cork out and chugged it. Knowing places like this, the dart was poisoned, and the potion he drank contained a cure to most known poisons.

He felt a little light headed, but decided against staying still. He pulled the dart from his back, and put it in his satchel. Maybe the poison is rare, and his master could use it. He started to exit the ruins, and finally emerged from the deadly, ancient temple. As soon as he set foot outside the building, he collapsed with exhaustion.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Here's the start of my second character, Sakuya of Sacred Fire

Done :)

Spoiler:
    Accepted. Also, if you already have a charter, there's no need to fill the "Proof" section.

I'm gonna post my orb backstory now.

Masahiro walked into the deadly dungeon. I hope master was right about this... He wasn't one to complain...or rejoice...or talk. He slipped his leather helmet on and drew Night's Bane. He walked deeper in, holding the katana in front of him.

He entered a large, cavernous chamber with a large dragon staring him in the eyes.He jumped back, silent but screaming death. He charged forwards, slashed forth, and felt his sword strike stone. God's above...who would put such a monstrosity there? He glared at the stone beast. It was in the shape of a Gyarodos. Terrifying beast. He looked at the rest of the chamber. All he saw was blank stone walls the shade of his olive toned skin with the occasional fire carved on.

He spotted a tunnel ahead, and started down it. Maybe this is where the ingredients lay... he continued forth, and it soon became to tight of a space to keep Night's Bane out. He reluctantly sheathed his sword, and continued forth with his fist held up to protect him. He had to crawl as it got tighter, and he had no defense.

He crawled forth anyways, his hair brushing the ceiling, and his arms brushing against the walls. It's too tight in here... After a good while of crawling, he came out in a large chamber. At the far end was a pedestal with something on top of it. He approached it cautiously, and noticed that it was a glass orb. How curious. He warily searched the nearby area, and noticed no traps. He picked up the orb and felt a sudden burning sensation.

He almost dropped it, but caught it in mid air. Somehow a flame had appeared in the middle...Maybe master was confused. I saw no ingredients of any value down here. He spun around and started to head back to the crawl space.

As he crouched down, he felt a stabbing sensation in his back and spun around and looked at it. There was a needle stuck in him. Oh gods... he pulled it out and pulled a potion out of the satchel he always kept with him. He popped the cork out and chugged it. Knowing places like this, the dart was poisoned, and the potion he drank contained a cure to most known poisons.

He felt a little light headed, but decided against staying still. He pulled the dart from his back, and put it in his satchel. Maybe the poison is rare, and his master could use it. He started to exit the ruins, and finally emerged from the deadly, ancient temple. As soon as he set foot outside the building, he collapsed with exhaustion.
    Okay, so... This doesn't seem to explain much of anything except how he found it. Do you think you could make it a little less overpowered, so that it isn't a huge battle insta-fix? Also, You still need to work on that sign up.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • You mean like the story behind the orb itself? and now it's no more than a trinket. I'll work on my signup too.I could also just remove the orb.

If anything, a ball containing fire might light something on fire if dropped (or thrown), but an explosion would be too strong. If it's only a trinket, why would he keep it?

Also, yes, just be sure to repost your finished sign-up, people tend to edit it onto old posts and that's sort of a pain to the GM, ya know?

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Alright. I'll repost it when I'm done, and he loves looking at it. It sort of mesmerizes him. It doesn't explode anymore.

Full Name: Masahiro Tashimata
    Nicknames: Hisoka
    Sex: Male
    Family: Sacred Fire
    Career: He used to be a herbalist for his village.
    Appearance: He's 5'7, and 120 pr unds.He has long, jet black hair that reaches his chest that he lets hang loose. Masahiro has a scar acrosss his face from his left ear to the corner of his right lip.His eyes are deep hazel with red flecks in them. He could be called handsome, and all the girls in his village loved him, but he never noticed.He always wears a beige robe and thongs(sandals). He has a sheath engraved with the Japanese characters for Night's Bane.夜 の ベイン. He has a plain leather quiver he keeps three dozen arrows in at the most.
    Personality: Masahiro believes in destiny and following your heart. He is always dead serious. During his time as a musician.He loves the beauty of fire, and often keeps a beautiful relic he found while on a hunt for rare ingredients, a glass sphere with a flame burning in the center. He has never loved a woman, and rarely smiles.He is a slave to honor, and always fights fair.
    History: Masahiro never trully knew his parents. When he was born, they left him on the street. The village gardener found baby Masahiro and raised him himself, though he was never very fortunate. Masahiro grew to love the man like a father, and spent almost every moment with him. He grew up in watching other children from the shadows, living a miserable, lonely life, and spent time with no one besides the gardener. He began to show great interest in the village's garden and spent hours with the gardener. The village herbalist heard of this, and saught him out. He found him, and asked if he would like to work with him. Masahiro worked with his village's herbalist as an apprentice at age five. He always helped who ever came, just as tradition was. He took up playing the lute, and learned songs of adventures and bravery. He began to sing the songs, and became a musician as people loved his preforming. He was a master with a lute, and loved to play anywhere, but his true love still in the art of herbalism. When he was introduced to a warrior, he fell in love with the way of combat and dropped all personal attachments (Except for the gardener and herbalist) to train with the sword and bow. No one would take him under the wing, so he trained himself. He gained his scar while honing his skills with 夜 の ベイン. He was distracted when he heard a scream. He jumped while his sword's cord was around his wrist, and it leapt out of his grasp and cut his face. His fame as a warrior was growing, but the village herbalist asked him to do a favor. The herbalist was his idol, but it involved killing a Sneasel. He couldn't do it.

Skills: Masahiro is a skilled herbalist and uses potions he's mixed together in battle to improve his fighting or to heal. He is a master with a sword and a bow.He has talent with a lute, and he has a melodious voice, and he served as a bard in the past.
    Flaws: Masahiro always does what his heart tells him to, and it always tells him to do the 'stupid' things. He is oblivious to love and has driven many friends away. He is also very solitary.
    Weapon: Masahiro uses a two-handed katana named Night's Bane.He also uses recurve bow that he has no name for, but names every arrow he fires.
    Pokemon: Duslops
    Pokemon Name: Shade
    Pokemon Personality: Dead serious, just as Masahiro. He, also like Masahiro, has never loved, and rarely smiles.
    Pokemon History: Shade had grown up quite isolated from humans. He left his fellow Dusclops at a young age and fought whatever pokemon challenged him. He soon became a skilled warrior and had a powerful shadow punch and shadow ball. He still fights as he used to.
    Pokemon Specialty: Shade is skilled with close combat, and rarely uses his abilities to use, preferring to fight with honor. He has slightly above average long range attacks.
    Pokemon Flaws: With the same as Masahiro, but he has a strong fear of fire.

Proof of Reading: A woman was linked with Ho Oh, a man with Lugia. Lugia accidentally created a giant storm. Ho Oh and the woman were enraged, and attacked. The three children linked with Raiku, Entei, and Suicune perished when the tower burned down. Ho Oh resurrected them Sacred Ashes. They grew weak, and the Lugia and man saw an opportunity and left for an island. They divided into a second family and war broke out.

There we go. What should I fix from here?

Last edited:

Arctos

Fire and Blood
    Years
  • Out of interest is there anyone free to interact with Teruyoshi? I'd rather have him not sit around waiting for the end of the festival if it can be helped!

Arctos

Fire and Blood
    Years
  • Okay well I havent the time to post tonight now and as of tomorrow I will be caught up travelling for around 24 hours before I can post again so I'll take you up on the offer if you are still free by the time I am able to post again. Dont let this stop you from interacting with others who can post sooner though xD

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    I had my second character walk up to your character machomuu when I posted last night :)

Edit: School starts on Monday :) but I'm homschooled :) only have to do one lesson in each subject per week, so as long as I keep on track (which I already am, school hasn't started and I already finished a years worth of lessons) I'll have plenty of time to post :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Are you still reserving spots, If so, I would like a spot in Sacred Fire. (I think I see an open spot?)

P.S. Do I have to submit my character right now? Or submit it after my spot is reserved?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Are you still reserving spots, If so, I would like a spot in Sacred Fire. (I think I see an open spot?)

P.S. Do I have to submit my character right now? Or submit it after my spot is reserved?

All you need is the open spot, there aren't any reserves anymore. So go ahead and make that sign up! Just make sure you've read the entire first post.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
    Years
  • Okay now I have arrived home after a long 26 hour journey (damn indirect flight xD) i see machomuu has indeed begun interaction with someone else so Is there anyone free or failing that how long until the start of the new day roughly?

Arctos

Fire and Blood
    Years
  • Sounds good! Just didnt want to go too much longer without posting. I'll read through your posts and start typing some sort of reply in a few minutes. Hopefully have a finished post up within the hour.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • I added a "Characters" section for now, you can remove it if you don't want it (I actually added it slightly on impulse), but I think we at least need some way to have our characters implemented into the page somehow, be it lengthy descriptions or simple links.

Back