• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Sacred Gold Revamped!!!!!!!

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
  • Hey can you send me a copy of the patch

Are you talking to me buddy ^^? Becuase i got this game from google

Update

OK this is weird, when i entered Morty's gym, one of Medium's (Or Granny as in the fan translated Silver rom) pokemon is a shiny (Sableye), but here it isn't https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie_7JCDZmto , did only the versions with the fairy types has an Medium with an shiny?

Also according to this you have to rescue the kimono girl AFTER beating Morty, but i rescued her before facing Silver, did i made a story plothole?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2022
    Wait no I was asking for the sacred gold revamped patch not sacred gold itself (unless the patch only works with the fan edited version of sacred good that adds fairy type which not only I dont use but just flat out dont even have) do you have the patch for what was originally in the download link on this thread?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Wait no I was asking for the sacred gold revamped patch not sacred gold itself (unless the patch only works with the fan edited version of sacred good that adds fairy type which not only I dont use but just flat out dont even have) do you have the patch for what was originally in the download link on this thread?

Oh, then nope, sorry, i never knew the creator of this hack posted an link to the revamped version

Update

To the creator of this hack

Bro did you put shiny pokemon chance to higher? Becuase i just noticed i got an shiny female Bulbasaur as an gift

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2022
    Oh, then nope, sorry, i never knew the creator of this hack posted an link to the revamped version

Update

To the creator of this hack

Bro did you put shiny pokemon chance to higher? Becuase i just noticed i got an shiny female Bulbasaur as an gift

No shiny's rate was not touched lol, damn you r luckyyyy

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • No shiny's rate was not touched lol, damn you r luckyyyy

1.Oh, i thought you did man
    2.Meh, i kinda agree with this Sylveon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzlnO2_8AJ4, shiny pokemon are overrated (still doesn't want to tell what i did to an wild Shiny Stantler near Ecruteak city while training my pokemon)
    Erika & Shina : Sooooooooooooooo that means we're useless to you master and you will release us?😭
    Me : Nah, i'd train you, no need to release you girls, i only catch pokemon that i train
    Raikou : Gulp
    Entei : You're never take me alive Gold!

Update

No seriusly i just met an shiny Elekid so i naturally cauth him to evolve him into his final form, so yeah, i never encountred so many shiny pokemon before

Update2

I know this is old, but can you increase the population of Eevees in your game and make them common?

Update3

Also i noticed Fearfetch'd has a dual type and is not only weak againts Ice and Electric, what other type it is?

Last edited:
    Back