• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sacred Rose is here

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Greetings, this is Sacred Rose. I am making a FR hack right now, so there is not much to say about me.

Years
  • Hello Sacred Rose and welcome to PC!

So your into hacking? You came to the right place. We have a huge Emulation section of the site dedicated to it. There, you can find all the tools and resources you need to make your FR hack, including tutorials if you need any help. Then when you complete it, you can showcase it and get feedback by our members. It's really a great section of the site that you should definitely check out!

Be sure to check out our many other sections of the forum as well. We have a new section dedicated to the upcoming X and Y games, where you can chat and speculate about the two new games. It's a really popular section of the site at the moment due to all the new info coming in on the new games. We also have non-Pokemon sections too, including Art/Design and Video Gaming just to name a few.

If you need anything, do not hesitate to ask! Also, I like your username!

Years
  • Heya, welcome Rose! Great to meet you! :)

Aww, you don't want to tell us about yourself? Am I allowed to ask you some questions...? I can see you like hacks, in which case the Emulation board would be wonderful to visit, as Toshiro suggested.. but you should tell us about yourself as a Pokemon fan! Your favorite Pokemon, game, type, region, when you got into the series, and what other aspects of Pokemon you like! There's a lot more to Pokemon than just the games, after all. There's a lot to share with our amazing members and you'll easily find members who have things in common with you. Since you're interested in hacks that instantly means you'll have something in common with plenty of people here given how many join every day looking to try some fangames. I used to adore 'em too, with my favorites being Brown and Shiny Gold. :D

Anyways, I truly hope you end up exploring this forum outside of the Emulation board! It is a wonderful place but there's so much more to do here. We have plenty of people to befriend and you'll get the absolute best experience if you explore around the entire forum. It is up to you in the end though, of course, but hopefully you'll at least consider it sometime, yeah? The Get-Together events that are coming up are one of the best ways to meet people here as well, so that's another thing to look forward to.

Toshiro has already given you some cool suggestions for boards, so check them out if you like! Don't forget to read the rules as well. If you ever need anything just contact a moderator or post in the Questions & Feedback board.

Have a great time. :3

Back