• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sacred Wishes

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2011
    Name:Austin
    History: He was born on June 18 1995 with parents Mariana Heller and Jonathan Heller. He loved Pokemon especially ghost and water types. When he turned 11 years old he got a Bronzong and a Mothim and when he turned 13 he got a drifblim. Those have been his favorite pokemon since. When he turned 14 years of age his mother died of a car accident and he despised that person every day.
    Personality: He is hyper, intelligent, and adventurous nothing ever stops him from completing his goals.
    Weaknesses: When he was 14 years old during a wild battle with an aggron the aggron managed to damage his leg, Lucky he survived and his leg has almost got a full recovery it can be hard to run so he tried to stand his ground.
    Strengths(Follow the Weakness Basic Gist): He can withstand rude comments made by other people and he has strong feelings of communication with Pokemon
    Physical Appearance(What do you look like?): I have a black tee-shirt with a picture of the same aggron that damaged his leg, and a pokemon black and white logo on it. He wears Jeans and sometimes sweatpants. He loves his necklace with an omanyte fossil on it and he loves to wear cowboy boots. His hear is either spikey or has his hair curled. His eyes are a really bright blue which he uses to get the ladies.
    Other Information: He has 3 pokemon: Drifblim, Bronzong, and Mothim

Start
    As Austin began walking up the ship he realized Drfblim and Mothim could use some fresh air He told them." Be at room 614 in 25 minutes so i can get my stuff packed and your guy's food ready. Bronzong will help me do all that. " He walks down what seems like an endless Hallway where he sees someone walking into room 609 he bothers not to say hi but instead locates room 614. He starts unpacking some of the food and calls out bronzong to keep the bowls form tipping over." Wow bronzong we get to visit some new Island I wonder what we will find out there.

25 minutes later Mothim flies by his room and remembers that drifblim can't fit in the hallway so he runs out and puts drifblims food on the ships deck.

Last edited:

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
    [OOC: In my mind, they speak like country bumpkins, so I tried to express that in their dialogue.]

"Paah~" Scout took a bite into the berry in front of her. It was sweet, yet sour, which made her scrunch up her face. Her family was happily eating their meal, which was surprisingly calm, in such a panicked atmosphere. Most of the other Pokémon were freaking out about humans arriving at the island. However, the shock had already worn off for Scout's family. It's not like they could do anything about it, so why waste the energy? The other Pokémon called them foolish for not being more concerned about the fate of the island, yet their screaming and running around in circles seemed even more silly.

"Hey, Pa? Why is everyone hidin'?" Scout asked, between the bites. "We're not playin' a game, are we?" Scout didn't understand the situation at all. She had been told about the humans coming, but she didn't know what humans even were. She just thought it was another type of Pokémon, and was glad to have more company.

"Yup." Her father, a large Quagsire, replied. "It's called Don' Let the Humans Find Ya! It's like Hide n' Seek, only the humans are really good at being It." He, however, did understand the situation. He had heard about humans and what they do, but he didn't want to worry his family about it. Besides, he figured that most of the humans went after the big, tough, and scary-looking Pokémon. They were pretty docile and harmless.

"Mmm, sounds tough. I was never good at Hide n' Seek." Scout replied.

"Well, ya always hid yerself in the same spot!" One of her siblings said.

"Nuh uh! Shut yer mouth, Bobby!" She responded, frowning.

"Now, now, settle down you two." Their mother smiled. She always loved to see her children getting along, even thought they were arguing. She figured that if they didn't like each other, they wouldn't speak to the others at all. "Now finish up yer berries."

"Awrite, Ma." They both said simultaneously. The normally noisy island seemed unusually quiet today. The humans were supposedly going to arrive at any time now, so most of they Pokémon were hidden in the trees and underwater. A howl could be heard echoing in the distance, and there were a few mumbles here and there, but besides that, it was mostly an eerie silence. So the family tried to fill it with their daily chit chat of whatever came to mind.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2011
    Ship

Austin is laying down on a lounge chair by a pool which was out on the boat. He kept saying to himself" Man when are we getting their we have to be getting close. He was usually not to shy about talking to other people but when he entered this boat he was actually pretty scared. Mothim was flying high above the sky watching as the boat swerves through the ocean.

"Ok I think I am going to get something to eat."Says Austin"
    He wonders over to the cafeteria where he gets food and looks to his left and sees the same person that he saw enter room 609.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    "...Here it is, toots, Casa de Jack. Make yourself at home..." Jack said to his friend Ralts. After hearing about the humans' arrival in their homeland, they decided to hide in the cave where Jack lived. "Be right back, hon, I'm gonna get some berries. You wait here, ok?" he said and went out into the forest, picking Oran, Sitrus and Pecha Berries.

Two hours later...

"Allright, toots, did you see the way I carried those berries into the cave?" Jack said, and Ralts nodded. "I used my Psychic powers to carry them here from the forest. Wanna know how to use yours?"
    "Sure" Ralts said.
    "Well the first thing you gotta do is focus. You see that rock over there?" he said pointing to a Hard Stone.
    "Close your eyes and focus on it." Ralts closed her eyes. "Good. Now try to move it using your mind." Ralts began to make the kind of face anyone would make when trying to lift something really heavy. "Come on, toots, I know you can do it". Then the rock began hovering.
    "Well done, hon! Now try to put it back on the floor." Ralts moved the rock and carefully left it on the ground.
    "Excellent. You know the basics. Now try to push it" Ralts quickly moved it to the other side of the cave.
    "My God, that's impressive. Let's see if you can do this again, but this time with your eyes open". Ralts did it with no difficulty.
    "You're getting better, hon. With this you can throw things easily. Try throwing that stone at me". Ralts lifted it at threw it so quickly that Jack couldn't dodge it and it hit him in the face.
    "Oh, sorry, are you OK?" she said and came running to Jack.
    "Ouch...yeah, no biggie. It went through. I'm lucky I'm a ghost, hahaha" the Haunter said. "But you're good, toots. This should help you defend yourself from this threat. C'mon let's get something to eat."

While they were eating they heard a howl. "What was that that?" Ralts said.
    "I think the humans are almost here. Don't be afraid, Raltsy. We're gonna be OK."
    Ralts nodded.
    "Jackie, I have a bad feeling about this".
    "Me too, toots, me too. But we gotta stay calm. We're safe here, they can't reach us. I'm gonna block the entrance so that only you can get out if something happens." he said moving a boulder to block the door using Psychic. "But there's nothing to fear, 'k sweetheart?"
    Then they continued eating and Ralts continued working on her Psychic powers to polish them, while Jack began to develop a new technique...

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
    The Chimecho had drawn enough attention without sounding her Heal Bell. Chimechos did not live in the area. Anything that wasn't Ice, Rock, Steel, or Ground was a rarity. By the time the Chimecho had sounded the Heal Bell, half of the community was drawn around her. "Attention everyone! Is everyone here? Good. The humans should be arriving at any moment, and I was instructed to make the journey up this mountain to tell you important tips about how to avoid them!" The Chimecho then droned on about safety and how to escape from one if you are seen.

Chomp had, of course, been drawn to the Chimecho, and was half-listening to what she had to say. Chomp's father cut her off. "I highly doubt ANY humans would come to our mountain. I mean, look at where we are! We are at the very top of the highest and coldest mountain on Marn! No one lives here unless they are for this sort of cold, and no one visits unless they want to make a half-day trek up the mountain! And--"

The Chimecho interrupted the Aggron. "Well it isn't our fault if you find yourself or your children caught!" With that she turned around, floated toward the edge of the mountain and let out an Uproar, followed by a Psywave. A Gliscor swooped her up and soared down the side of the very steep mountain.

Chomp's father, the Aggron, had told Chomp not to worry: humans wouldn't dare venture up here. Chomp's mother, however, was a little more cautious. "Although humans probably won't come up here, from now on, I want you to be with someone wherever you go. No exceptions." she had said.

Silent the Lucario

Novice Mapper
    Years
    Rukimaru waited for any good trainers to come but, since he didn't see any he went back to his Raticate who was playing with some Rattatas. "Hey Ra-chan!" He smiles and gives her a Poffin, which she ate instantly. She looked up and smiled at him. "Thanks Rukimaru!" She went back playing with the Rattatas. Rukimaru went back up and kept on waiting for the boat to leave. He couldn't wait to see the pokemon at this new island. He was sure he would get a link to his past. He forgot to look where he was going as he walked and fell over board. As soon as he fell Pidgeotto was already there. He had trained its speed to be the best it can be. "Thanks Pi-kun!" His Pidgeotto just nodded and put him safely to the ground.

Hope

:d
    Years
    Is it too late to sign up as a pokemon? D:

Name: Star

Species: Shinx

History(Must be on 'Marn.' All pokemon are 'Marn' natives.): Star was born in a happy family of Shinx, Luxio, and Luxrays in a grassy plain. This plain allowed her to occasionally leave her home and run around, exploring the area. However, she has never properly met another pokemon (face to face, conversation, etc) other than her family. This leads to her shy nature.

Personality: Star is a very friendly and trustworthy Shinx once you get to know her but however, due to the fact that she hasn't met very much pokemon in her life, she is very shy at first.

Weaknesses(What brings your character down? Don't be all: I'm a fire type so I guess water type will bring me down. Try something like: Even though he has the advantage over dark types, he is scared of them and can't fight them or he falls in love too easily and it blinds him quickly. Something like that.): Her weakness is the fear of being alone, with no family or friends around her. Therefore, she always acts very caringly to her loved ones.

Strengths(follow the Weakness Basic Gist): Star's strength is her determination. Since she was very young, she had wanted to become like her dad, a smart, respected Luxray. This dream has always been in her heart and she is determined to accomplish her dreams and to achieve her goals.

Physical Appearance(What do you look like?): Star has half blue and half black fur with a yellow star shape on each ear, a yellow star at the tip of her tail, with yellow bands at her legs. Something unique about her is that one of her eyes is yellow and the other is dark blue.

Other Information(Have anything else you'd like to say?): Star is worried that she won't be able to make a friend, but it will still be hard for her to open up to a pokemon the first time.

Last edited:

PokemasterGS

I haz teh awesome.
    Years
    Growlie was walking through the forest thinking about how different this place would be when humans arrive. Then again he didn't really know how humans look like. Then it occurred to him that if he doesn't really know how they look like how could they be sure they're not already here! He looked suspiciously around him and spotted a family of woopers and Quagsire's eating a meal of berries.

"Hey you! Shouldn't you be hiding from the humans?" It was rare to see any pokemon outside some sort of shelter today since it was rumored the humans would land soon...

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
    Scout spotted the Growlithe talking to them. "But, I'm no good at Hide-n'-Seek!" She replied. "I'm better at bein' It." She pouted.

"Naw, ya always take so long! We have to help ya out or yer never gonna find us!" Sally protested.

"I can do it all by myself! Ma, tell Sally to shut 'er mouth!"

"Now Sally, don' be startin' a fight with yer sister." She smiled contently.

The father Quagsire, just known as Pa, walked over to the Growlithe. "Well, we don' have nowhere else to go but here. This is our home, ya see. 'Sides, them humans go after the big and tough ones. We're jus' some Woopers and Quagsires, we wouldn't hurt a Caterpie." He smiled. "Now, ya better hide, 'cuz the humans would prob'ly be coming after yer kind."

PokemasterGS

I haz teh awesome.
    Years
    "How do you know what humans will do," Growlie lowered his voice to a whisper. "I heard they torture pokemon and force them to do their bidding!"

Growlie saw the blank stares coming from the woopers, he felt embarrassed. "Well, I'll be on my way then." His stomach denied him. "Say, you wouldn't mind sparing a berry or two would ya?"

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
    "No, not at all." Pa smiled. "Also, let's just say that I have an old friend who knows all about the humans."

"Ooh, you can have this one!" Scout declared as she nudged over a berry. It was big, red, and very spicy. Scout couldn't stand spicy food.

"Hey, don't just give 'im the ones you don't like." Jim called her out. "You've already had plenty." The other two siblings agreed. Scout was always the one that ate the most out of the kids, despite being the youngest.

"Aww, awrite..." Scout looked a bit glum, but cheered herself up, and nudged over the rest of the berries that were next to her. "Have as much as ya want!"

Tony Montana

Years
    Ralts was sleeping, but Jack was awake. These humans threat wouldn't let him sleep. Plus, he couldn't master his new technique, so he went through one of the walls of his home and went into a secret room he called his "training area". It was here that he developed his pranks when he was a young Gastly. The only thing is that he had given up pranks by now, and he was up to something far more serious.

"Let's see if I can get it right this time..."

Jack started thinking about the humans' arrival and started creating a big dark ball out of his fear and anger but it faded away. He tried again, and again, and again, but nothing happened. Finally, he gave up for that day and returned to his home. Ralts was still sleeping peacefully, so he went to his "bed" and tried to do the same thing...

PokemasterGS

I haz teh awesome.
    Years
    "Thanks I'm starving." He began wolfing down the berries before him, he noticed the slightly chubby Wooper watching him with wide eyes. "What? Do I have something on my face?" Feeling embarrassed he sat down and licked his paw. "Anyway I'm gonna stay and try to negotiate with the humans, ya know try to get them to leave..." Growlie looked proud then scared. "I want a few pokemon to join me, but I guess I'm looking in the wrong place," He got up and stretched. "Thanks for everything guys! I'll be on my way now."

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
    "I'll go!" scout stood up. Everyone looked at her in surprise. She normally would stay lying around all day, and rather not do anything except play games with the others. "It's no fun around here when everyone's hiding. I haven't seen the Poliwags or Lotads since, like, forever!" She explained. "Maybe if the humans went back home, we could all play out in the open again!"

"Hmm..." Pa thought for a moment. "Well, if that's what'cha wanna do, I'm fine with it. What do ya think, Ma?"

"Ooh, mah lil' girl's growin' up!" She beamed happily, in approval.

"Pfft, yer dumb, Scout." Bobby said. "No way yer makin' the humans go home."

"Yeah!" Jim agreed. "They're not gonna go back jus' cause you and dat Growlithe say so."

"Yer just jealous of Scout 'cuz she gets to do sumthin' cool." Sally smirked.

"Am not!" Both of the brothers responded.

PokemasterGS

I haz teh awesome.
    Years
    Growlie was now excited. "Really? Ok you can come." Then he paused. "Wait, do you know how to battle? I mean not like we're going to battle... just in case. Show me your best move." Growlie braced for impact.

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
    Scout blinked, looking rather confused. Still, she decided to go ahead and show off her strongest move. She took a deep breath, then unleashed her Water Gun. Unfortunately, it was a rather pathetic attack. It was more of a water squirt. She giggled, amused by her attack. She rarely used moves, they were mostly reserved for fighting. So, it was rather weak.

PokemasterGS

I haz teh awesome.
    Years
    Growlie opened one eye. "Is that it? Well if you want to join me then you'll have to work on that. Anyways we're gonna need more people if we want to convince those humans, you ready?"

Tony Montana

Years
    Ralts and Jack were sparring to train themselves for the human invasion.

"You're getting better toots. But somehow I can't figure out how to get my Shadow Ball technique done..."
    "Don't worry, Jackie, you'll get it done. I believe in you."
    "Thanks, hon. Now have a snack while I go outside and go to the beach to see how things are going."
    "Okay, Jackie, and good luck!"
    Jack rushed through the walls of his cave and dashed through the forest nearby. Like a bullet he went to the beach and looked around. Everything looks safe. But Jack was getting nervous and nervous.
    "Oh, noes. Not now. They can't be he..."
    He thought he saw a weird ship but it was just a rock.
    "Dammit. False alarm."
    His paranoia, which grew more and more every day, began to make him hallucinate a little bit.
    "What's wrong with me. Whatever that is, I gotta snap out of it, now! No enemys in sight. The humans aren't here yet. But I got the feeling they are coming. I have to get back home."
    He returned to his cave in less time than it took for him to get to the beach. Ralts had just finished her snack.
    "So, did you see anything out there?"
    "Nah. Just a rock that I thought it was a ship. I gotta get some rest. I'm going mental...G'night"
    "But it's midday, Jackie."
    "Then g'day, toots!" he said and fell asleep.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
    Iron was pulling another Prank. He Planned to Jirachi into a toxic pit that he had set up.

Using Dig, he managed to dig a small hole enough to fill with Toxic and then cover over with a thin layer of rock. One quick Meteor Mash and Jirachi would fall in.

What most of the citizens wouldn't realise is that Jirachi would be completely unnafected by the Toxic pool, and that Iron's prank was completely harmless...

As all the Pokemon gathered for the Ceremony, hoping to return Marn to it's undiscovered history, Jirachi never showed up!!!

(OOC - I'm a little behind, and I'm not really sure what to write about previous experiences, but I'll make a better post later, I'm just trying to stay active)

Years
    Charlie was sitting on the boat. While Treecko was sleeping, she talked to her.
    "This'll be hard, have a nice sleep."
    --------------------------
    sorry its short, have to come of the computer now :P

Back