• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SacredCheese's Shop of Shinies, EVs, Legendaries and Events!

How Can I Make this Thread Better?

• Weekly Giveaways (FREE STUFF!!!)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Pokemon Contests (Pokemon short stories, pokemon songs, pokemon raps, winner gets free pokemons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More pokemon in certain category (Egg moves, IV'd, RNG)

• Cheese, I think your thread is already delightful!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
ill trade you my shiny evd adamant metagross for your shiny evd adamant dragonite

Stats? Date met? Is it in masterball? Sorry to ask so many questions, but I've come across alot of hacked metagross and it's just hard to find a legit one these days

lolpo

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2011
hi babes any here can send me a 1 of this monsters?
i have shinyes

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
stats
364/401/299/203/216/178
day care couple

april 2 2010

alrighty, what's your FC?

hi babes any here can send me a 1 of this monsters?
i have shinyes

Hi lolpo, did you want to trade me something for the pokemon you saw listed at the beginning of this thread? If so, please make me offers first, as I have nothing to go on to see what you have! Thanks :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
2) Look at date received: if it says Jan. 1, 2000 or some ridiculously old date, it's hacked (or even Jan. 0 because that's not a date silly). Think about it, most newer generations pokemon wasn't around back then, let alone the DS

^ false ^ You do realize you can change your ds date at the bottom of the home screen on your ds right?

And as a tip, it would probably be a good idea to add the OT's of the pokes. :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
2) Look at date received: if it says Jan. 1, 2000 or some ridiculously old date, it's hacked (or even Jan. 0 because that's not a date silly). Think about it, most newer generations pokemon wasn't around back then, let alone the DS

^ false ^ You do realize you can change your ds date at the bottom of the home screen on your ds right?

And as a tip, it would probably be a good idea to add the OT's of the pokes. :)

True true, but why would any serious trader do such a thing? That would make them highhhly suspicious imo. Also, the reason I added that part was because I had a bad experience where a guy tried to trade me a japanese lucario that was received on Jan. 0 of 2000...now I don't think you can set THAT as a date! And good suggestion! I was going to add OT too, as it seems that all the great threads out there list them. I will get on it

Would you want my Kyoto Cross Pikachu for your VGC10 Eevee? =)

Sure why not! I'm always looking for new interesting event pokes :) Add my FC plz

Hey, by Flychu, do you mean flying pikachu? If so, I do have one.

Did you want a particular pokemon? I can offer you the volt tackle SPR2010 pichu if you'd like

ok deal but when can u trade in a few hours

Okie doke PM or post here to lemme know when you're ready please

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
Sometimes you have to set weird dates for the RNG. Many of the best traders have pokes from very weird dates.

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
Sometimes you have to set weird dates for the RNG. Many of the best traders have pokes from very weird dates.

Ahhh RNG seems a bit complicated. But I guess once you get the hang of it nothing is complicated :) Oh btw psycho, I posted some offers on your trade thread, it was for the UT shiny timid mewtwo and shiny ev'd timid alakazam. Would you like anything in my thread for them?

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
how bout my pikachu for mattj's flygon?

Sorry but the Flygon is worth a bit more than that! I would prefer it if you offered me other lvl 100 EVd pokes for it. I was hoping you could pick something off of my event section? If not then it's fine, thanks for looking!

larrysturtle

Let's battle :)
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
Sorry but the Flygon is worth a bit more than that! I would prefer it if you offered me other lvl 100 EVd pokes for it. I was hoping you could pick something off of my event section? If not then it's fine, thanks for looking!

Bearfan's Heatran

Nature: Mild Ability:
IVs: 30/30/31/30/31/31 HP Grass 70
EVs: HP 4, SpA 254, Spe 252 Lv 100
Moves: Fire blast/ earth power/ dark pulse/ hidden power grass
Aviable: Lvl 100 EVD.

how bout this?

Back