• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SacredCheese's Shop of Shinies, EVs, Legendaries and Events!

How Can I Make this Thread Better?

• Weekly Giveaways (FREE STUFF!!!)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Pokemon Contests (Pokemon short stories, pokemon songs, pokemon raps, winner gets free pokemons)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More pokemon in certain category (Egg moves, IV'd, RNG)

• Cheese, I think your thread is already delightful!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Shiny VGC10 Hardy Eevee (UT)
date and characteristic? I mean likes to trash about, loves to eat, etc. ^^

Years
UT Shiny VGC10 Hardy Eevee - Date: May 8, 2010 - Quick Tempered, happily eats anything
what about a TRU regigigas for it? (:

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
UT Shiny VGC10 Hardy Eevee - Date: May 8, 2010 - Quick Tempered, happily eats anything
what about a TRU regigigas for it? (:

Hi! Thanks for replying, I actually already have TRU regigigas (it's listed under the movie 09 arceus), please look through my event section to see what events I currently don't have. I'm looking for any good events, lemme know!

Years
Hi! Thanks for replying, I actually already have TRU regigigas (it's listed under the movie 09 arceus), please look through my event section to see what events I currently don't have. I'm looking for any good events, lemme know!
Oh sorry, I didn't see it xD what about a TRU dragonite? it's on your want list ^^

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Haha thanks :)

I took a look, and I'm interested in:

TRU Regigigas
Level 100
Bashful nature

TCGWC Pikachu
Level 50
Hardy nature

Let me know if you can, I can always throw in other stuff too :D

ok can you clone with a Action Replay

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
ok can you clone with a Action Replay

Yup, I can clone. I just got a TRU regigigas, and I took a look at the thread again, I am interested in 10 ANNIV Ho Oh and Latios. (take out the pikachu), lemme know please!

Bump_Mario.gif

Is it just me or did my mario bump NOT bump my thread, noooz~!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Yup, I can clone. I just got a TRU regigigas, and I took a look at the thread again, I am interested in 10 ANNIV Ho Oh and Latios. (take out the pikachu), lemme know please!

Bump_Mario.gif

Is it just me or did my mario bump NOT bump my thread, noooz~!

yea that's fine let me know when you can trade

Back