• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saddest moment in PMD1

Charmanderz

Pokemon Fanatic
Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    My saddest part is when your a fugitive. When they start attacking you and saying sorry at the same time. The ending is sad too xD

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • Well, PMD1: I'd say the saddest part for me is when Gardevoir forgets who Gengar is...

PMD2: When Chatot sacrifices himself to protect you *that put me in tears o_O*

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
  • In the story: When your partner begin crying when you leave/when gardevoir forgot gengar
    In the game: When you get out of battery when you are on B98F in the Silver Trench, just by the stairs...

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • In the story: When your partner begin crying when you leave/when gardevoir forgot gengar
    In the game: When you get out of battery when you are on B98F in the Silver Trench, just by the stairs...

Yay, another one who cried at the Gengar/ Gardevoir thing.

BTW, that game one reminded me of an incident when I was at F98 of Purity forest, and the battery ran out. I chucke my Game Boy against the wall, and it broke O_O

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    For me its when you partner started crying when your characyer returns to the human world, nearly made me cry 0.O

groudonlover

Years
  • same here... and it is a little hard to use a Charger at the bus...
    Most of Silver Trench is actually not so hard, but the Dewgongs with Sheer Cold was annoying, but i finally reached the end, recruited Lugia, and deleted the save :)
    Now i am a Charmander with Electabuzz Problems...

groudonlover

Years
  • That's a lot of Pokemon sacrifying themselves in PMD2...
    First Chatot, then Grovyle... (but in the other order, Grovyle first then Chatot...)
    In PMD1, there's no Sacrifying at all, except for when i sacrified my Tropius to save myself from Rayquaza...

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • IMHO:

PMD1: When you return to the Human world. I actualy cried in the car after that. Then got annoyed at the credits speed.

PMD2: When Grovyle gives himself up for you. I had tears in my eyes then told myself not to be so silly.

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • pmd1 -when u leave the poke world
    pmd2- when Grovile sacrificed himsef
    & when u die/dissapear -- I cried 4 a few minutes
    ITS soooo SAD!!!!!

Back