• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sadness...

123BOOM

Lilith|Samael|Lucifer
    Years
    Let me explain. I am friends with the kinds of kids who tease each other and whatnot. Today one of my best friends who I have only known for a year made one of my friends cry. My best friend has a tendency of being a real jerk and now it was my turn. I'm roughly one inch shorter than him. He calls everyone shorter than him a midget. First he gave me a ton of crap then he said he was on a special mission to kill all midgets. At first I walked away. Then I heard him talking about me to my other friends. I heard what he said, and I'm not going to post them on this forum. I got angry enough to take my lunchtray and whack it across his face. The whole lunch room was watching and I didn't care. I threw a half- blind punch and hit him in the chest. Then I screamed F*** YOU! I punched him in the face. This time he hit back. He punched me in the ribs. At this the teachers intervened and tried to pull us apart. I managed to get one more punch in, right in the eye. I had to go to the office and I told on him for everything. He got suspended and they called his parents. I got a detention. I don't think he meant to offend me, but I can only take so much. He totally deserved it I think that I shouldn't have let my anger out. Discuss times when you've lost your trust, or fights you have gotten in.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Let me explain. I am friends with the kinds of kids who tease each other and whatnot. Today one of my best friends who I have only known for a year made one of my friends cry. My best friend has a tendency of being a real jerk and now it was my turn. I'm roughly one inch shorter than him. He calls everyone shorter than him a midget. First he gave me a ton of crap then he said he was on a special mission to kill all midgets. At first I walked away. Then I heard him talking about me to my other friends. I heard what he said, and I'm not going to post them on this forum. I got angry enough to take my lunchtray and whack it across his face. The whole lunch room was watching and I didn't care. I threw a half- blind punch and hit him in the chest. Then I screamed F*** YOU! I punched him in the face. This time he hit back. He punched me in the ribs. At this the teachers intervened and tried to pull us apart. I managed to get one more punch in, right in the eye. I had to go to the office and I told on him for everything. He got suspended and they called his parents. I got a detention. I don't think he meant to offend me, but I can only take so much. He totally deserved it I think that I shouldn't have let my anger out. Discuss times when you've lost your trust, or fights you have gotten in.

He must have said something pretty severe to warrant getting suspended. I hope it wasn't anything too hurtful!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Ouch, are the two of you okay?

Eh, something like that happened to me. Though it's a bit complicated...

Last year, in 8th grade, I was friends with this kid. We were friends, but he always poked fun at me about stuff. That didn't matter, I did the same to him. But one day last year, he started making fun of me watching wrestling. I heard it loads of times before 'Ew you watch naked men' and all that crap. But at that time, I was talking to this girl who I guess I was sorta sweet on. And she watches wrestling all the time as well. What's funny is, and probably the reason I reacted to what he said, was that my friend was sweet on her as well. I just got real pissed, so I got up and swung my fist. I connected to his face and then the brawl started. A gotta few hits to his face and stomach. I think I would have won were it not for my English teacher who intervened. But what she did was grab my punching arm. No one was stopping my 'friend'. So I got hit hard in the face a few times. Then he just stopped. After that, my teacher left the room to tell the dean, and class ended at the same time. Later, outside, he came up to me saying 'Dude, she told the dean! What are we gonna do?!'. I responded with a cold shoulder. And ever since that day, we've been enemies.

A few more facts: The girl and me are real close now, no one got into trouble (>_>), and the most ironic part. My 'friend' was the one that introduced me to PC.

Back