• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sage here!

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2013
    Hey whats up? im sage from chicago il. Long time pokemon trainer, its been a while since ive partaken in a forum but with pokemon x & y i think its time to be back as i need trading partners to evolve certain pokemon. So hope to meet good people here who can help me and if you need something dont be shy to ask :)

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
    :) welcome Sage!

If you need trading partners, you should check out the Trader Corner!
    I'm sure you will find lots of people willing to help you with the trades over there!
    besides that, if you ever need help just ask :)

Have fun!

Hiya Sage, welcome to PC! <3 I'm sure you'll find many people here who can trade with you so definitely check out the Trade Corner, or more specifically the Quick Trade Thread in the Trade Plaza. I haven't played Pokemon in a few weeks since I've been drowning in Rune Factory 4 but I'm always up for helping you trade if need be. :) Don't be scared to send me a message and ask if you need something!

Enjoy your time here, yes? I do hope you stick around as an active member. The staff are always here if you're in need of some help, too, so be sure to ask away.

Back