• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon Fanclub: In the name of the moon, I will punish you!

Snivy063

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    88219286.png

In the name of Moon, I will punish you! Still remember that? Well of course, a catchphrase by one of our sailor scouts, Sailor Moon! So basically, welcome to the PokeCommunity Sailor Moon Fan Club! This FC is dedicated to the beautiful, brave, and intelligent soldiers of Sailor Moon. Each and every location they're in, they always find a way to make their prescence known. Their fighting capabilities as well as their cute outfits are renowned throughout the series. Those who hear of Sailor Moon knows one thing for certain, they aren't to be underestimated, disrespected, or trifled with! :')

We welcome anyone whose a fan of the Manga and/or the anime, whether they're hardcore fans or just casual, it's all good. This is the place to be!

How to join? If interested in joining, please fill out this form!

Spoiler:

Of course, please take note that there are
    some rules to remember!
    — General PC rules as well as OC rules applied.
    Anyone can start a disscusion or topic.
    — Always be on topic, or I'll bite you! D:
    — Spamming is a big no-no! Please try to avoid it.
    — Maintain a healthy atmosphere by simply respecting one another.
    — Don't forget to have fun!

Another thing, if your interested to submit userbars, banners, fan arts, and the like, feel free to submit it to me via PM, so that I can put it here in the front page! :')

And so, here are the current members of the club!

1. Snivy063 as
    Sailor Saturn
    2. Shiny Celebi as Sailor Saturn
    3. Kikyochanx as Sailor Venus
    4. Ctrl.Alt.Geak as Sailor Uranus
    5. Lyra. as Sailor Chibi Moon
    6. MeltyShard378 as Sailor Mercury

Topics!

CURRENT : If you love the protagonists, who are your favorite antagonists/villains?

Previous topics will be listed here:

When did you first watch Sailor Moon, and upon joining, you were asked who was your favorite Sailor Scout, so basically, what's the reason behind it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Name: Shiny Celebi

Sailor Scout:Sailor Saturn

I love this anime. It basically is responisble for getting me into anime. I thought it had a good story and amazing characters. Ive seen all 5 seasons and my favorite is Sailor Moon Stars. I really need to rewatch the anime, its been too long, I can hardly believe this anime is almost 20 years old.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome Shiny Celebi, and glad you joined! :) .. We definitely need more members!

Yay! Another Sailor Saturn fan. <3; She's so destructive isn't she at the same time a very interesting character. ^^

I didn't know this was an anime until I found out when I was 9 years old. :'x

Years
  • NAME: Kikyochanx
    SAILOR SCOUT : Considering the fact I don't remember much; I always liked Sailor Venus.

I loved this anime back in the day. It is, like everyone else, what got me into anime today. What basically started off as some 'cartoon show for girls'(as parents called it, or even friends) turned into something I loved.

Considering the fact I basically forgot about this anime, I don't remember any moments that were funny, or at all useful to mention about Sailor Venus.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    NAME: Ctrl.Alt.Geak
    SAILOR SCOUT : Sailor Uranus

When did you firstwatch Sailor Moon, and upon joining, you were asked who was your favorite Sailor Scout, so basically, what's the reason behind it?

I first watched Sailor Moon when I was a kid, I dont remember how old I was but I was in primary school. It played on CheezTV, which was basically a kids program that played a lot of the popular anime at the time like Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z.
    I chose Uranus because she is like a more popular or admired version of myself, however she is not my favourite. My favourite is Neptune because she is very graceful, well spoken and has an appreciation for fine arts.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yay! Thanks for joining, you two. <3; I thought no one likes Sailor Moon, and I hate seeing clubs die. ;__;

Added you, and does anyone like Sailor Mercury here? She's a smartie.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Added you, and does anyone like Sailor Mercury here? She's a smartie.
    Yes! She used to be my favourite before I knew of Uranus and Neptune. I'd put her as my 2nd or 3rd favourite now. I really love intelligent, and somewhat sophstiated characters :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hmm, did I completely misread what Volcanix said? o.o .. the anime will comeback?

Yup, Sailor Mercury is my second favorite as well, I mean she is so naive and just fun to be with, and she loves books! :'DD

Anyway, glad this club is picking up! Thanks, hopefully we'll be able to get more members. ^^

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yay! Welcome to the club, guess a lot loves Sailor Saturn. ^^

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    thank you snivy guy me and my sister loves it too

ok thanks snivy063 me and my sis love sailor moon.

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Is she a member in the forums too? If she is, then please invite her and let her join us! :'D

New Topic!
    If you love the protagonists, who are your favorite antagonists/villains?

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2015
    yes she is but i just found this thread her username is pokemonbob i think

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
  • NAME: Lyra.
    SAILOR SCOUT : Sailor Chibi Moon

Yes. The anime is airing in several countries now. And the manga is being re-released with new translations and the original Japanese names by Kodansha Comics. So far, only Codename: Sailor V Volume 1 & Sailor Moon Volume 1 are out now. Codename: Sailor V Volume 2 & Sailor Moon Volume 2 come out November 15th.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Cool, so those who didn't completed the collection has finally the chance to! :)

Anyway, added you, thanks for joining, enjoy yourself! ... Aand there's currently a new topic posted above! ^__^

Magica

Miss Magic
    Years
  • NAME: Magica (Trixie)
    SAILOR SCOUT : Sailor Mars. Her personality is the most like mine and I love her use of fire. Neptune is probably my second favorite, but I love all of them.

Sailor Moon is the first anime I ever watched, back when I was very young, and still to this day is favorite. I'm so excited that they are re-releasing the manga. I don't know which season is my favorite, it's much too difficult to choose.

My favorite antagonists were the Amazoness Quartet from the Dead Moon Circus.

Back