• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-../*|Sailor Moon Fanclub|*\..-

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Really, I don't want to join the club. I just passed on here. I liked Sailor Moon, but I already told, doesn't air anymore here in Portugal. And the episodes I said I see sometimes on YouTube, I was talking about the Battle Frontier episodes.

I don't know what are the Original 5 ones and the Outer Scouts ones. The only thing I know is that aired a season and I liked very much.
    Bye!
    And don't forget, I'm inside your shadows... (I mean, I pass by to see what's happening recently here)

Last edited:

GrayLuna

Years
    Cool tanx yea i know about veoh and youtube but my internet is so slow that it always takes me like 15 minutes to see a 2 minute video in youtube and veoh

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Cool tanx yea i know about veoh and youtube but my internet is so slow that it always takes me like 15 minutes to see a 2 minute video in youtube and veoh

Aww oh well ...i wish i could help you..

GrayLuna

Years
    well ill try to see some episodes even if it takes a wile
    I used to watch it on cartoon network but they don't pass it anymore

TheGreatMothim

The Moth/Bug Trainer
    Years
    Sailor Moon rocked it was my first Anime I watched. I got The First, Second and Third DVD Sets.

Sailor Mercury and Sailor Uranus are my Favorites.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Welcome new members~
    Do you like the original 5 better or the outer scouts better
    I love outer scouts better than original one.

Umi Ryuzaki

アデ
    Years
    My favorites seasons are the first
    sailor moon S because all the salior scouts appears
    sailor moon stars because sailor galaxia appears, the three lights(sailor stars) and Nehellenia appears again

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Meatball head!

Sarina.... @_@ I don't think I watched much more then the first few seasons. Episodes with Uranus and Neptune in them were already beyond the point where I was following.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    I'll of course always prefer the original inner scouts, but I still adore Hotaru/Sailor Saturn.

I remember I started watching it at the beginning on Cartoon Network, but that was YEARS ago. Too many years ago. So I was fixated on it, throughout the Doom Tree series (Sailor Moon R). But it wasn't until Sailor Moon S that the show really stuck to me. The villains were too "human", the plot was too dark, and you never quite knew if Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune were heroes or some sort of anti-heroes, and of course the addition of Hotaru and Sailor Saturn (with the twist of being the daughter of the main villain) was a perfect touch.

I mean, the first season will always be great because it's where the characters are first introduced, but when it comes down to all around perfection in tone, dialogue, music and plot, Sailor Moon S takes the cake.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Sorry for not keeping this club alive !!!
    I have a good reason though! I was on a long vacation and Rarley had any internet access

but i have a suprise
    some of my friends know about this but ive decided to make my own sailor moon story
    so be on the look out for that ^.^

Back