• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon RP

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Story Line: A new threat has came upone the world. This evil force has the power to bring the Ancient Tablets of Almore with an Ancient Machine. And with this Power earth is once again under attack! And the sailor Scouts must save the day.

We Need: Wee Need a Sailor Moon, Sailor: Mars, Venus, Mercury and Mars. I shall be Sailor Sun and this character has certain skills from all the sailor scouts. We also need a bad guy. The bad guy will control both himself and be the monsters.

Here is my character:

Name: Sakura
    Looks: Blonde Hair, Shortish but long.
    Personality: Hyper Active alot.
    Sailor Sun

We'll start once we have 2 other scouts and the bad guy.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Sure. So we have 2 characters now :d Now one sailor Scout and one bad guy!

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Sure people, okay, as of this post the RP is open and all speech not in character must be OCCed okay? Okay, just a little bit on the story. My Character: Sakura is already a Sailor Scount, not a powerful one yet, but still a Sailor Scout. SHe has powers of all the 5 original sailor scouts. On day she is attacked and that is when she meets the other sailor scouts. Ill play Venus too untill someone offers to take her. We can prtend all the other Sailor Scouts are kinda in America or somewhere ;) Okay, and we begin!
    ---

Sakura-Chan looked up at the stars. He soft brown hair danced elagantly in the wind whihc was blowing against everything. She smiled as her eyes glanced over to her former home: The Moon. Unlike the other Sailor Scouts that were re-born before her, Sakura had wondered the universe learning new skills and powers and a spirit, and could vagly remember her life on the moon. Her Companion, 'Monkona' was a hyperactive and simple kittenwas was strong and protective at times.
    As Sakura stood up from the ground she was sitting on, she heard a noise come from the bushes. Her eyes instantly flew towards them as she focused on finding whatever she has just heard. FOr a couple of minutes it was silent until she saw a human like figure jump from behind one of the bushes, and split itself into aout 10 other figures.
    "Sakura-Chan," One of the started, and the others drew out their swords. "We have been waiting... for you!"
    "Who are you!?" Sakura asked, throwing her bag onto the floor and pulling a key from her pocket.
    "Our boss would liek to see you."
    "Really?" She asked, in a manored tone, "Well what if i dont wanna go wanna?"
    "Well, we'll have to kill you!" the screeched as they charged towards her.
    Instantly, she held the key out infront and watched it grown into a staff.
    "Sun, Moon! Power!" Blinding light began to enbody the 9 year old, as power emerged from her body.
    However, this did not stop the fiends attacking her. All of them dived onto her and traped the newly transformed girl between them and the ground. Sakura let out a screem and a blinding light knocked all of the fiends back.
    "Foolish FIENDS!" she yelled as fire started flaring from her body.
    ---

OCC: Take it away my firneds.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • OOC: Is it too late to join? If not...
    Name: Ichigo Berii Ayriyama/ Sailor Constell (Contellation, aka Star)
    Looks: Dark blonde hair (Waist length) tied up with blue ribbon, green eyes, usally wears shorts, sweatshirts with hoods, sneakers, transformation outfit is black and blue.
    Personality: Mysterious, calm, quiet. Tends to be chilly, can lighten up though.

Ichigo was just taking a walk, humming a tune of some sort, when...
    She saw a young girl, surrounded by evil-doers of some sort, then a brilliant flash of light...
    "Sun!" She whispered to herself, as she watched the flash, recognizing what it was.
    "No... It..."

OOC: RPer's block... >.>;

Last edited:

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    "Solar Heat!" Sakura shouted as fire emerged from her body and covered the fiends, killing one of them.

"Want some more!?!" She asked. "Mercury Bubbles BLAST!" A mist of bubbles surrounded herand her foes and all sight was narrowed down.

"Now feel pain!" She shot one hand up in the air and brought it down and cuped a flame in her hand near her torso. Mars! Fire Bird Charge! EGNITE! A giant bird emerged from the sk and swooked down, only killing one more.

The rest who had evade all the attacks all chrged towards her and starting throwing first at her.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • After a minute of watching, Ichigo then roared,
    "Constellation power!" (OOC: Sorry, forgot how it went. T_T; ).
    A shimmering, silver aura enveloped the girl, and millions of tiny stars danced around her as she transformed into her other form.
    Closing her eyes, then opening them, she ran into the battle, alongside Sakura.
    "Star Clash!" Yelled the transformed teenager, pointing her two index fingers at the monsters, and a stars, formed like a demon with a sword appered, striking down three more.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    "Thanx!" Sakura shouted as the two stood back at back, looking at the remaining 7 fiends. "Ready for some douple team action?" Sakura asked her frined (OCC: Sister!? XD) as 3 of the fiends charged towards them.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    "Giant Star!" Sakura shouted, her palms also aimed towards the enemy.
    A giant ball of fire came down and covered everyhitng, both girls included.
    "Be gone!" The ball of molten liek gass erupted and destroyed the remainder of the enemys.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    OCC: They are the original chatacters, Just 2 new people, Sun and Comet.

"Wait!" Sakura shouted as she ran over the her friend. How come ive never saw the real you?" she asked as she herself powered down.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    "Hey! You wait just there a minute!!!!!!" Sakura yelled as she brought p her staff.
    "Sailor Scouts, Sailor Fly!!" Her staff grew wings and she began to fly towards te oen who was escaping.

Back